Ashe's passive... seriously

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElDynamite

02-20-2013

Pretty much one of the most useless passives in the game (someone please show me something worse lol)
A teamfight's about to start? Well, my passive will make my first auto crit! Amazing!

Compare it to any other ADC's passive...
I WILL LIST EVERY CARRY AND ITS PASSIVE TO COMPARE.
Ashe- bonus crit chance on her first auto after not doing anything forever, which doesn't have to crit and will still take the bonus away.

Cait- 150% damage every 6th attack, and every 3rd if from brush.
Corki- 10% bonus damage on autos
Draven- free DoT damage that STACKS on crits and Qs.
Ezreal- free AS on hitting skills.
Fiora- free lane sustain.
GP- free slow and damage.
Graves- free tankiness in engages.
Kog'Maw- free "annoy the **** out of the enemy team if they focus you" and "people will never get away with one health" passive
Yi- For every seven times you attack, you actually attack eight times.
MF- better mobility when you're not hit, allowing for quick map movement.
Sivir- better kiting and chasing.
Trist- bonus range on your autos and skills.
Tryn- up to 35% crit chance in combat which does not get expended when you crit.
Twitch- bonus true damage which applies a debuff that strengthens his E.
Varus- free AS when you kill a minion or kill/assist an enemy.
Vayne- free MS when chasing, which is increased ridiculously with your ult.

Now compare this to Ashe's.
Bonus crit chance on ONE autoattack after not being in combat (that means no CSing before a fight) which WILL NOT be reapplied in extended confrontations that DOES NOT EVEN HAVE TO HIT.
Even Jayce has a better passive than Ashe. It helps him get out of fights a bit better when his E is down.

I dare you to name a champion that has a worse passive than Ashe.
I dare you.

Moreover, Ashe has no steroid unlike other ADC's. This makes her considerably weaker and would be completely unviable if not for her slow and amazing ult initiate.

So why is it that one of the weakest ADC's in the game also has the worst passive in the game?

Please Riot... give Ashe a decent passive. Please.

Thubgar

02-20-2013

and yet ashe is STILL VIABLE

PrinceofCarthage

02-20-2013

Uhhh no offense but I think there might be a reason why she's only 250 RP/ 450 IP
But honestly as a Lvl 13 player I think it's unfair to do that cuz I used to play Ashe a lot now cuz of her passive I play her once every 20 games. GJ Riot nice one...

Snes C

02-20-2013

Balanced champion with a lackluster passive is still balanced. Ashe doesn't need a gap closer or an escape to succeed. Why would she need to go faster when she makes everyone else slow?

HearshotKDS

02-20-2013

Look at it this way: Ashe's passive either lets her do double Golems before lane easier, or give one hell of a hard leash to jungler. Since most players are aware that when Ashe first comes to lane she has her crit up, if you position yourself well when the creeps first come you can force her to either use her crit on minions or miss CS.

Snewdy

02-20-2013

Yeah, I'd have to agree it's pretty terrible

Cheesybox

02-20-2013

You just dont know how to use it.
Dorans/Long sword with flat AD marks+quints=about 78 ad. Take W. Autocrit for 156+W for 158. 314 damage burst right at the start of laning.
Getting zoned? Thats ok, just let them push to tower, smack em for a crit and then farm on tower.

Is it going to make you do Tons of Damage in fights? No, but you don't take Ashe for damage. You take her for the utility of a slow/AoE slow/global stun

mercurion

02-20-2013

she's a good champion, with a terrible passive.

make the passive better and worse another thing to balance.

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesybox View Post
You just dont know how to use it.
Dorans/Long sword with flat AD marks+quints=about 78 ad. Take W. Autocrit for 156+W for 158. 314 damage burst right at the start of laning.
Getting zoned? Thats ok, just let them push to tower, smack em for a crit and then farm on tower.

Is it going to make you do Tons of Damage in fights? No, but you don't take Ashe for damage. You take her for the utility of a slow/AoE slow/global stun
Congratulations, you are now a red.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurion View Post
she's a good champion, with a terrible passive.

make the passive better and worse another thing to balance.
I'd rather keep the free Clairvoyance, bonus gold farm, massive utility and damage on her ulti, AND her Q and W right where they all are.

12345 ... 8