Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Finished my placement games 7 wins 3 losses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

Senior Member

02-20-2013

End up in silver 4

What the hell riot? If I had that record in the old system I would be at 1450 elo which should be around silver 1. Now im gonna have to carry a bunch of games to get past silver. Waste of my time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowTiger

Senior Member

02-20-2013

i got to that league 4 win 6 losses -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname1032

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Oh, you got 2 wins over losses vs horrible players? lets throw you on the edge of gold!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkies

Senior Member

02-20-2013

If you belong there, you can easily carry yourself


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEMIGOD001

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Its because the system wants you to earn your rating. If you keep a win rate like that, you will actually skip divisions as you go up in ranks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
tempname1032:
Oh, you got 2 wins over losses vs horrible players? lets throw you on the edge of gold!


Are you dumb? I got 4 wins over losses. My losses were also the following-
Cass game where I went around 12/2/10
Soraka support game nothing I could do I was a support
Vayne game where I went 6/2/11


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouisLeGros

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
tempname1032:
Oh, you got 2 wins over losses vs horrible players? lets throw you on the edge of gold!


it would be 4 wins over loses


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname1032

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
ElementzPRO:
Are you dumb? I got 4 wins over losses. My losses were also the following-
Cass game where I went around 12/2/10
Soraka support game nothing I could do I was a support
Vayne game where I went 6/2/11


no i am not dumb

U DUMB

MORAN


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nzo

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Going from Silver 4 to Silver 1 is easy.. I mean really easy.

Getting out of Silver 1 is harder because of the cockblock in place. Definitely do-able if you play a ton of games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Nzo:
Going from Silver 4 to Silver 1 is easy.. I mean really easy.

Getting out of Silver 1 is harder because of the cockblock in place. Definitely do-able if you play a ton of games.


I know but this is gonna take like 20 games. I mean seriously why make me waste the time? I really doubt any legit silver player would end 7 and 3.