Ohmwrecker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Best Godyr

02-20-2013

I've been a dedicated League player, played since the beginning of season one. One of my favorite spells was fortify, until it was removed. I'm not suggesting bringing the spell back, but implementing it on the Ohmwrecker. The Ohmwrecker is still, an uncommon item in the average game. It should still remain cast-able on single enemy towers, but should also be allowed to be used on an ally tower as a fortify effect. I think it would provide the Ohmwrecker the spark it needs to be a common Item. Opinions?

The Lord Impaler

02-20-2013

Very nice idea, the physical distance between any opposing towers means their is no ambiguity as to what effect your going to get and it would add a whole new defensive side to the item. I whole-heatedly approve.

Suzuteo

02-20-2013

This is a good idea. Add Armor/MR and AS to an allied tower, reduce Armor/MR and AS to an enemy tower. Make it flexible.

meepy sheepy

02-20-2013

I think that sounds like a good idea as well. I use Ohmwrecker kinda frequently. I have a question about it. Since the change that Philosopher's stone build into it it's affect as a gp 5 or whatever doesn't go away once you have the Ohmwrecker right?

Bruticus44

02-20-2013

Makes the item more usable more often. I would probably suggest making it's cooldown longer, but yeah, good idea!

Magikarp Trainer

02-20-2013

Sounds like a solid idea to improve an item nobody is buying not even in casual games, bumping for a red post.

Ansaa

02-20-2013

Can someone explain what Fortify was to me? I was here for Surge, but not Fortify. I got here basically with the Kha'zix patch.

The Best Godyr

02-20-2013

Fortify would cause a tower to become invulnerable for 4 seconds, dramatically increased attack speed, and also dealt splash damage. Given it's implemented on the Ohmwrecker, stats may need reduced.

Xela Syab

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethale Unum View Post
I've been a dedicated League player, played since the beginning of season one. One of my favorite spells was fortify, until it was removed. I'm not suggesting bringing the spell back, but implementing it on the Ohmwrecker. The Ohmwrecker is still, an uncommon item in the average game. It should still remain cast-able on single enemy towers, but should also be allowed to be used on an ally tower as a fortify effect. I think it would provide the Ohmwrecker the spark it needs to be a common Item. Opinions?
Agree completely, the stats don't compliment the item's ability and the ability isn't really needed. Why do tanks/support need to shut down towers when they are more of a nuisance to carries and assassins? Plus the game goes at to fast a pace now and there's really no way to defend anywhere anymore especially with so many aoe carry options like Runanns and Statikk Shiv.

Admiral Taran

02-20-2013

That actually would be a really good idea, it might even make it worth buying If that got implemented into it.