Runaan's Hurricane and Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dacsgoddess

02-20-2013

Hey Everyone ,

So I have recently decided to play twitch after getting randomed him in ARAM and actually enjoying his play style .

My Question is if you build the Runaan's Hurricane on him and it spreads his poison will his E also poison those hit with the poison from it too? I have probably already answered myself and the answer is probably yes I was just wondering if it would be a very good Item for him Thank you for the feedbacks.

Have A Blessed Day

Elomancer

02-20-2013

He's one of the few champs that can actually use it well. It's fun to get the enemy team grouped up and get his poison to max stacks on all of them.

Then you press E for your free penta. <3

Dacsgoddess

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrne14 View Post
He's one of the few champs that can actually use it well. It's fun to get the enemy team grouped up and get his poison to max stacks on all of them.

Then you press E for your free penta. <3

Thats what I was thinking thank you so much the only other person I build it on is AP teemo but I don't ever play teemo seriously lol but still end up with at least 10 kills lol

Brandi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Twitch and Kog'Maw, both make great use of it.

Austinodood

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
Twitch and Kog'Maw, both make great use of it.
lemme add varus

Spitz6860

02-20-2013

overall it's a good item for twitch, i just don't like the look of that item in game, it puts a glowing orb on your character's head, as if adc wasn't being focused enough.

Masterwcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Twitch, Kog, Teemo, and Varus are great Runaan's users.

Cait, Graves, and adc TF also work well with it too. (Cait gets headshots faster, Graves gets quickdraw faster, and TF gets stacked deck literally every other throw.)

Dacsgoddess

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitz6860 View Post
overall it's a good item for twitch, i just don't like the look of that item in game, it puts a glowing orb on your character's head, as if adc wasn't being focused enough.
lol I know right I actually had someone tell me that when I was teemo they actually told their team to target the floating orb haha

Dacsgoddess

02-20-2013

Thank You All For Your Feed Backs I don't play Kog or Varus but I am glad it comes in handy for Twitch and Teemo its one of my favorite new items that they added the little orb it annoying but the end result is worth it and with two stealth champs it should work just fine I have seen a few ash user use it in ARAM for the slow but not much in game though, Not sure if its good for her or not.