Darius Nerf Inbound

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EventHorizonn

02-20-2013

"Anti-Fun"

LogicalTautology

02-20-2013

Do people here understand the nerf? It's not a 12-second CD on his Ult. It's a refresh that lets him use the Ult again within 12 seconds.

treebaerdz

02-20-2013

You pretend like their aren't other champions that can produce that much damage. Veigar for instance can vaporize an entire health bar with one combo. Stack CD and AP, and he can produce = to the amount of Darius' ult. Darius is easy to shut down once you get higher up in Division's because people become smarter. A nerf is not deserved on the jackhammer of justice.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-20-2013

lol, less QQ more pew pew, this nerf was coming and you all darius players knew it

Zinzon

02-20-2013

as said before he can slain someone with his ult then do it another time within 12 sec... which means if he dont his ult goes on cd. Otherwise he can chain 5 ult that deals finishing blow as long as they are within 12 sec from each other.

Atzigan

02-20-2013

Darius may recast Noxian Guillotine for 12 seconds....that's more than enough honestly to dunk the entire team. You just gotta learn how to use it at the proper time. What I wonder is, if this means that you can.... only cast it twice, or...Spam Noxian Guillotine until you run out of mana....or...if you kill another target within the 12 seconds...does the timer reset back to 12? :O

Zinzon

02-20-2013

Well i dont know but it seems in either case to be a fair nerf.

Admiral Taran

02-20-2013

I wish I could refund darius, he was already bad... now he's probably not worth playing in any high level game.

LogicalTautology

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
Darius may recast Noxian Guillotine for 12 seconds....that's more than enough honestly to dunk the entire team. You just gotta learn how to use it at the proper time. What I wonder is, if this means that you can.... only cast it twice, or...Spam Noxian Guillotine until you run out of mana....or...if you kill another target within the 12 seconds...does the timer reset back to 12? :O
The last one. If Noxian Guillotine ever gets a kill, you may cast it again once within 12 seconds.

Troy242621

02-21-2013

I hope he doesn't get hammered to badly by nerfs, but something is certainly needed. If Darius gets one kill, his entire kit is back before you return and he can proceed to shove you back off again. That, compounded with the fact that he shines early game makes him just a bit more potent than he should be in my honest opinion. I understand many champions snowball like this but with Darius, again, it is just a little bit much to work with.