Quinn and Valor, Demacia’s Wings, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SemiColorful

02-20-2013

Good thing they finaly revealed her, I'd already seen full games played as her. xD

CURIOUS GE0RGE

02-20-2013

I got a question for the AMA in advance. Who let the artists release such a POS splash art?

RockJockey

02-20-2013

Woot!

Devanstator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

I think she's less of a "stand in the back line and melt the enemy team" carry and more of a skirmisher, attempting to make trades without fully committing to a fight and relying on your team to bring them low enough so she can jump in with her ultimate to clean up and chase.

Her kit is a bit at odds with itself because she's short range (and sometimes melee) but also just as squishy as other ADCs. Also, the first part of her ult is where she gets the hyper movement and attack speed for chasing, and the second part is where she gets the AOE nuke.
So you have to decide "Do I want to use the AOE efficiently by using Skystrike while the enemy is still grouped up and fighting, or do I want to save it until we've already won the fight and stay in bird form for the better chasing?". It's pretty rare to get the full benefit of both the AS/MS steroid and the AOE nuke at the end.

Z8AGO

02-20-2013

nice

boxofchicken

02-20-2013

When is it coming out? o;

Erazmus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

The concept art was way better.

Jabberwockist

02-20-2013

It's hard to do a Valor silhouette that won't be mistaken for an alternate Anivia skin. Kudos to your model artists, since it seems they've found one.

RossaCorsa

02-20-2013

When she coming out ?

Jerrified

02-20-2013

Swain and ashe are going to get revenge on her