Does anything counter Caitlyn bot lane?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LePWNa

02-19-2013

Sure, Sivir is a gimmicky pick due to the way her spell shield interacts with Yordle Snap Traps, but Sivir has to practically be right on top of Caitlyn in order to hit her, whereas Cait can easily AA her from a distance and zone her out. Caitlyn also has a good escape and Sivir does not.

I'm just curious because I see her in every single game. No one really beats her in lane; she's like the Yorick of bottom. Who should you pick against her?

Poisonpowder

02-19-2013

Someone with a better late game, and a support that can keep that carry alive.

Graveyardsmk

02-19-2013

actually you best bet is graves or varus graves can abuse his passive and burst her after he dashes in
varus u can just out poke her if you good enough
and there is allways this answer.....
DRRRRRAAAAAAAVVVEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Best LeeSinga NA

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyardsmk View Post
actually you best bet is graves or varus graves can abuse his passive and burst her after he dashes in
varus u can just out poke her if you good enough
and there is allways this answer.....
DRRRRRAAAAAAAVVVEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN
you said graves

lmfao my sides

Tìffany

02-19-2013

MF also fairs well against her, and is much more useful in team fights.

Arbaal

02-19-2013

bot lane doesnt come down to x adc counters y adc. Its all about the combo adc/supports that make them strong. Example Taric Cait is really strong becaues of dazzle/traps, Sona/ashe for the poke, sustain, double hard cc, tariic graves for the tankiness burst etc etc the list goes on if this helps you any. Leona/varus and leona/mf do really well

GreekAsTheGods

02-19-2013

The counter to caitlyn is either mass sustain such as Soraka, as you'll eventually be able to sustain Cait out of lane, OR all-ins.

People often times don't know how to deal with Cait and just let her gain advantage on them through her slowly poking them down in health, making them burn all their health pots, and always having lane advantage.

The way to beat her is to get to lane at the same time she does, counter push during the first few waves to ding 2 when she does, and then all-in her with a champ who has a stronger all-in at level 2.

Hatandsandals

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yallDONTknow View Post
Sure, Sivir is a gimmicky pick due to the way her spell shield interacts with Yordle Snap Traps, but Sivir has to practically be right on top of Caitlyn in order to hit her, whereas Cait can easily AA her from a distance and zone her out. Caitlyn also has a good escape and Sivir does not.

I'm just curious because I see her in every single game. No one really beats her in lane; she's like the Yorick of bottom. Who should you pick against her?
No, you cannot win the lane if caitlyn is played correctly, at best you can keep up with her in cs and not feed. The way to beat caitlyn is to force her out of lane, you do this by picking ashe, or ez, or really any adc that you are skilled with and ganking mid, or recalling and pushing another lane, only to return to bot when caitlyn arrives to stop you.

Edit: keep her on her toes, dont allow her to just sit back and farm, force her to help her team.

Hentai Des

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yallDONTknow View Post

use an ad carry that has stupid burst like ez, draven, or corki and have a champ like leona, lulu or taric that can stun her so u can land ur combo cause cait is basicly dead if u hit that combo on her cause all she can do is basic attack till ur low enough then ulti, but if u chose someone like sivir ur gonna lose cause ur attack range is soo small that u are gonnna take 2-3 autos form cait unless that cait is braindead

LePWNa

02-19-2013

I don't know why I'm getting downvoted. I just wanted to know WTF I should do when I see a Caitlyn. I just have to hope to outplay them. For what it's worth, I don't often play ADC, but I do play a fair amount of support, and I find her really hard to play against unless my lane partner and I are just better than our opponents.

12345 ... 9