Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Garen vs Darius solotop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shamanb

02-20-2013

Quote:
I Love Slurpees:
Garen will always win this if he play like a man. q/w/e and force him off of minions. When he comes back to the wave you just rinse and repeat. Try to keep your passive up 24/7

Unless darius decides to back and come back in ur face before your LONG ASS cd comes back. Just saying.

Also, toe to toe, Darius actually wins over Garen ...

Labaen

05-14-2014

I have this fight at least once a day. Darius comes close, but Garen has him beat. If a gank doesn't come in a good Darius' favor. A good Garen will pound him. His cooldowns aren't that long. especially the silence that just shuts down anything you wanna do. If you shield before the dunk. The only thing you have to worry about is Darius' ult. Garen has more sustain in lane, more defense, more mobility, and can pound you while silenced leaving Darius going back to base or dying because he is too stubborn. And besides. Garen has the coolest execution ult in the game.

Ammer Daboss

05-15-2014

lol darius dumps on garen, i dont know why people are saying otherwise

ThunderZip

10-03-2014

garen will win because he can harrase go back and trigger passive repeat then darius us is dead

Echo5kw

10-03-2014

hey. dude. LOOK AT THE GOD DAMNED DATE OF THE ORIGINAL POST.

Big Dirty Deuce

10-04-2014

Garen is like the exact opposite of darius. darius passive makes you bleed. garens heals you faster. Garen wins, he goes in silences you and spins on u then backs away. repeat untill darius is low enough to do your DEMACIA on him. i've seen it happen.

Alaab420

10-04-2014

keepin the necroed thread alive. EVEN MATCH UP. It's down to who misses what and how. If darius hits all of his moves he has potential to out farm and outtrade. BUT darius has mana costs. If garen abuses him when he goes oom, garen can win lane. I'm not accounting for jungle intervention either, i'm assuming it's an island at top. So in the end, it's a bloody war, and a bloody lane. Darius has the strength advantage with the true damage ultimate and bleed. But garen has the utility advantage of Q speed and silence. It also depends on lane spells and who took ignite and who took teleport. Also, hexdrinker insta counter garens ult :P

I mostly play garen, i have been playing darius on a friends account though. Very fun indeed, both champs.