The new XP bar is VERY distracting!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hye Circus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-02-2009

A bright yellow meter growing and shrinking on the bottom left?? What was wrong with the previous one? It was out of the way, but easy to look at. It made a lot more sense.

I'd like it changed back. If you refuse to do that, at least make it a darker colour? It's so annoying!!

SilentStrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

That... and if you actually keep it where it is... take out the old bar in bottom center... I keep looking @ it thinking its the right bar, but it isn't.. u guys left it there, but its unused...

Daazku

12-03-2009

I prefer the old bar.... Really.

KingsRight

12-03-2009

I think the idea for moving the bar over is to allow them to increase icon size. not sure though.

The xp bar over there is fine because it's close to your "stats".

Personally the location is just fine, what is the problem is the color of it.

I find the color is too bright. It should be more pastel-like-orange. it looks like it is glowing and doesn't go with the other colors.

Zolk

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hye Circus View Post
A bright yellow meter growing and shrinking on the bottom left?? What was wrong with the previous one? It was out of the way, but easy to look at. It made a lot more sense.

I'd like it changed back. If you refuse to do that, at least make it a darker colour? It's so annoying!!
/signed

Bottom center was better

Jazzminkey

12-03-2009

Never found the one from last patch.... on the bottom you say?

I think the one from the old HUD was best.

Casse

12-03-2009

I must agree, the old HUDs was more usable at a glance.

Deathcrow

12-03-2009

I don't really mind the new position, but pls remove the old bar and add some kind of separation into segments like in the old bar. IMHO this helps to gauge XP progress at a quick glance better.

Eledhel

12-04-2009

Gotta agree : Old XP Bar was clear enough i just can't figure out out of what needs all those things changed in the HUD. Hey and has anyone figured out why there is another Portrait with a redundant life and mana bar Top Left Corner?? Its really distracting.
Same why is there that CLOSE cross button Top Right Corner...the window it closes is already SO small you cant click on it....

I admire the work Riot is doing but some things just...well they just dont make sense! ^_^ At least we know that you can have good times : must have been fun changing everything XD

Beegly Boogs

12-04-2009

This is a lot better than the old one. If it distracts you I suggest going to the doctor and getting medicine for your ADHD.