Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Replay Bugs Thread (2-19-2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KirbyDance

03-16-2013

another bug the quinn pic in score screen and when you kill someone the picture is red

Fad

03-16-2013

I am not entirely sure if this is a bug, or intended, or just possibly not implemented yet, but replays from custom games (example: Howling Abyss) are not showing up.

Once again I am not sure if my client is buggy, or this is intended and custom games cannot currently be recorded.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-16-2013

Quote:
KirbyDance:
ok found a bug with the new champ sometimes when i used my ctrl + 2 (/t dont know) he just stopped working. couldten move or anything this was in custom vs easy bots

Quote:
KirbyDance:
another bug the quinn pic in score screen and when you kill someone the picture is red

A reminder - this is the Replay Bugs Thread, not a thread where you can post general bug issues. You should go look for other threads that have a similar issue to yours if you want to post general bug issues.

Thank you!

KirbyDance

03-16-2013

founf bug with new champ sometimes when i used me E he stopped when i took dmg

Vinh C H E

03-19-2013

I can't watch any replay at all. I try in the replay browser and my history game (try other too).
It's seem like the loading bar is finished half way and start the replay (it mean that the loading animation is not full when the replay start). And then it said that the file is corrupt. I sent 2 log to report about it but didn't seem to help much.

PS: i am gonna try to repair my client right now.

Basil van Yhun

03-20-2013

Everyone seems to be getting an error message when trying to watch replays, either their own or from other people.

Play game (custom/ranked/etc)
Go to match history
click "watch replay"
message appears

JesterTheJoker

03-20-2013

Quote:
Basil van Yhun:
Everyone seems to be getting an error message when trying to watch replays, either their own or from other people.

Play game (custom/ranked/etc)
Go to match history
click "watch replay"
message appears

Yep, I'm getting this now.. restarted client, still not working.. and I just pulled off a great Noc ult into baron pit, smite steal + ace play that I realllllly wanna watch! lol

KillerKookie

Recruiter

03-20-2013

The last game I played was a normal game and I wanted to watch it. When I click watch replay it says: "Cannot watch this replay
This was a private game. Only the game participants and spectators have access to the replay. Games are set to private by turning off spectators or setting spectators to lobby only."

SaintDeathscythe

03-21-2013

hi everyone. i just recently discovered that the replay function on pbe won't all me to replay any of my customs games. it keeps saying that the games were private and that only those who participated in the game can see it. it also mentions that spectator mode was off which is not true since in all my games it is set to the default all. i hope that this bug can be corrected soon. thank you

RybackStun93

03-21-2013

I'm having the same problem, but currently it is only on Replays that involved Zac. I have a Xin Zhao vs Master Yi replay that works fine and a Caitlyn vs MF replay that works as well.

Any idea what is going on?