Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Replay Bugs Thread (2-19-2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-08-2013

Quote:
FrankySex:
I'm playing on the mac and the replay browser won't even record any of my recent games. Do I need to activate it or something?

The replay system was down most of the day today, however, it looks like it was brought back up with a patch a little while ago.

To watch replays, you should head into your Match History after playing a game, and in the bottom right corner it should say "Watch Replay".

Once you click that, it'll open the Replay for you, and you can enjoy it. It's pretty buggy right now as its still in Alpha, so be prepared for that. Once your replay exits (whether you close it, or it was finished) your client may or may not have a black screen (a known bug). If it does, restart your client, it should be alright. If it's okay, then that replay you just watched will now be in your "Replay Browser" in the top right of your lobby (it's the icon 3 to the right of the Riot Store). It'll be stored there on your computer after you've watched it once from your Match History.

I hope this helps. If you still can't seem to watch replays, let me know, maybe they aren't available to MAC right now, though I think they should be.

GEEZUZ

03-09-2013

One problem I found is getting messages while spectating your previous games, I was going to have a friend message me when he was ready and he messaged me 6 times. Never saw the messages until I left spectate

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-10-2013

I watched a friends replay (he had a bug he wanted me to check out), I finished the game, went into my Replay Browser so I could rename the game with the bug he encountered, and as soon as I hit enter - that replay disappeared entirely.

After this, I tried renaming another game, and it told me I was not allowed to use symbols, despite the name only being "Test". So it appears renaming your games is currently bugged. Still not sure what happened to the game that vanished.

Reproduction Steps:
1) Watch a replay from your Match History, or have a replay already watched and available in your Replay Browser
2) Open up your Replay Browser
3) Double click the title of your replay (the mass of numbers on the left, usually)
4) Attempt to rename

BIG EDIT: Discovered what happened to the game that I renamed originally. It is in the replay folder with all the rest, HOWEVER, it has become its own folder, and inside the only thing available is Items.rofl which was not what I named it. The folder is what I named it. When I take that file, and put it back in the original folder, it gives me my replay back, but it is a name I never typed in for it.

lefusca

03-12-2013

Shaco Boxes crash the game now

Wagons

Huntsman

03-13-2013

Large amounts of replays stored in the system will begin to lag the client out. Going through different tabs and stuff will take longer to load and will be slower during transitions. I currently have 21 replays for 68 MB in my replay folder. Deleting them will completely remove the lag.

Thanks Rexsaur for first noticing c:

Basil van Yhun

03-13-2013

I received a bugsplat after watching a replay:

- watched replay
- skipped through it with the fast forward and the navigation bar
- got the "continue" and clicked it
-> speed setting was set to x4 at that time
- Bugsplat pops up

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-13-2013

Quote:
Basil van Yhun:
I received a bugsplat after watching a replay:

- watched replay
- skipped through it with the fast forward and the navigation bar
- got the "continue" and clicked it
-> speed setting was set to x4 at that time
- Bugsplat pops up

I can confirm, it seems like closing replays at all causes a bugsplat.

KirbyDance

03-14-2013

first bug found. sometimes when riven got killingspree the lady said it twice like an echo

Zephalon

03-14-2013

When I tried to watch a replay... It went to a black screen and a dialogue box popped up saying "Replay Data Corrupt"...

Post which it went back to the client... However once back in the client, it fails to recognize that the replay is no longer running and doesn't let me view anymore replays in that session...

It did not let me logout of the session... Do you want to Logout option pops up... Following which yes or no fails to respond....

KirbyDance

03-16-2013

ok found a bug with the new champ sometimes when i used my ctrl + 2 (/t dont know) he just stopped working. couldten move or anything this was in custom vs easy bots