Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Replay Bugs Thread (2-19-2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellrazahSD

09-22-2013

Maybe a new bug with Garen's ultimate while watching replays in-game. So I noticed his ultimate looks normal while playing, both non death and death effects. However, I in the replay his kill effect while using Demacian Justice does not look like it should. There is no warping effect at all, in fact when he kills an enemy using Demacian Justice the effect is the normal effect you get when you do not kill someone with it. they pretty much look the same.

HellrazahSD

10-01-2013

Still seeing Garen's Demacian Justice kill effect not showing properly with in-game replays. Should I make a video comparing the effects in-game effect and replay effect?

Silktail

10-03-2013

So this could possibly be a serious bug . . .
It's only been for two games so far but it is creating a pattern.

My rune page is one game behind basically.

I switched my runes from support to hybrid pen. AP. Go into game, still have support runes.
Next game. First thing I do is switch my rune page from hybrid pen. AP to flat AD. I double make sure it's the right rune page.
Go into game. Guess what runes I have? The ones I wanted last game. I'm Fiora and I have hybrid penetration AP runes.

If you'd like, I could make custom games with a friend and see if this pattern continues.

Zerglinator

10-04-2013

I got this one while trying to watch my replay of the Cassiopeia ult glitch. The sound kept playing in the background, and this window kept appearing every time I closed it until I shut down the entire PBE client.

ReplayeyKingError.jpg

FriXiøN

10-12-2013

Some of my replays haven't been working since the patch with sivir's relaunch. I played a game today and god a pentakill but when I load the replay, it doesn't get to the loading screen. Instead it displays "Replay file is corrupted. Please delete and try again etc etc" Any fixes?

OuterSide

10-24-2013

Bug: All units become out of sync in a replay

Cause(?): Jumping back 15 seconds in a replay while also switching the play-back time repeatedly, causes minions and champions to become out of sync for the rest of the replay. (Jumping around randomly)

Fix: Exiting the Replay fixes this.

Able to recreate?: Yes. On multiple(2) replays, each with different champions.

Note: Bug seems to be more easily recreated if there is more happening on the screen.