Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Replay Bugs Thread (2-19-2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kuroshinigami380

04-28-2013

hey I just wanted to post a problem I've been having lately with Sejunai in the beta.... Idk if it's meant to be like this but I think the charge or her Q is bugged. Reason why I believe it's bugged is because even though it says she will stop if she hits a champ she stops if the champ is behind her. So the problem i've been having is the fact that when I try to use it to escape I just hop because it counts the person behind me has the target of her charge which makes what would seem to be a escape mechanic completely useless. another bad thing about this is the fact that if your chasing someone like the adc, for example Ezreal if he flashes behind you as another champ is attacking you, this bug makes it impossible to chase him with the charge unless you flash toward him to get away from the champ attacking you from behind. Again Idk if this is meant to be like this or not but it just seems like something that should be fixed.

MasterGragen

04-30-2013

Quote:
Axel Nettlethorn:
Not sure if it's a bug or just my computer, but if you switch audio devices during a replay, such as headphones to speakers or vice versa, no audio will come from the replay and you have to restart the client.

that not from you i have that in regular games too.

Tenang

05-01-2013

Quote:
Zephalon:
When I tried to watch a replay... It went to a black screen and a dialogue box popped up saying "Replay Data Corrupt"...

Post which it went back to the client... However once back in the client, it fails to recognize that the replay is no longer running and doesn't let me view anymore replays in that session...

It did not let me logout of the session... Do you want to Logout option pops up... Following which yes or no fails to respond....

Quote:
GonZelo:
As soon as the replay starts loading the screen "Reply data corrup. The game will now exit" pops and , then when i want to try to watch another reply it says im already watching one.. ( of course i close the client, try again and this happens over and over )

This issue still exists, but there's a workaround to clear the "Already watching another replay" error that doesn't require relogging. Simply start up a blank custom and let it get to the load screen then exit and the error message should clear.

And just in case, the "Replay Data Corrupt" error usually means that the download failed. Deleting your local file then attempting to "Watch Replay" to get a new download will usually clear this, although I have run into one file that I could not completely get (but others could). That replay's file size was 7.5mb, if that's of any use to anyone.

General Treble

05-05-2013

Been a while since a red was here. This project is still going, right?

A Believer

05-06-2013

yar whenever i open a replay...just as the characters are going to load....file corrupt

Tenang

05-06-2013

Quote:
kosayen2:
yar whenever i open a replay...just as the characters are going to load....file corrupt

File corrupt means that the replay didn't finish downloading correctly. Delete the replay and try again.

Prandine

05-07-2013

How come whenever I try to view replays of some of my most recent matches it almost always says "Replay Unavailable"?

FrySeven

Huntsman

05-08-2013

I've also come across this error where all of my replays, and everyone's that I try to watch, are marked "Replay Unavailable". This is only in Match History though, I can watch saved replays still.

Kanjar

05-09-2013

I was playing a game as jungle hecarim and I went to E the Elder Lizard and as I was going I got caught on the wall and couldn't move or basic attack but could cast spells I also wasn't able to recall so I had to ult to break free of the wall

Cloner Stive

05-11-2013

Quote:
FrySeven:
I've also come across this error where all of my replays, and everyone's that I try to watch, are marked "Replay Unavailable". This is only in Match History though, I can watch saved replays still.

I'm having this identical problem, but I don't have and saved replays so I don't know if saved replays would work or not.