Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Replay Bugs Thread (2-19-2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bidorr the Great

04-05-2013

So idk if someone's already reported this or not...

Every match in my match history since April 3rd (Wednesday) can't be replayed... the replay button just says "pending", and is un-clickable.

The replays I already have in my replay browser still work, too.

FrySeven

Huntsman

04-05-2013

Just confirming what Bidorr said, just adding that after a while the pending goes away and then you have a click able "Replay Unavailable" button, which the says loading... but doesn't actually load the replay.

EDIT: Some people on the PBE Public Chat 1 have stated that it is not just from April 3rd, but goes throughout the whole of their match history. The earliest was March 31st.

RainbowTrenches

04-05-2013

I've also noticed this. When I wait for a few minutes, the button will eventually change to Replay Unavailable, and then if clicked on to Loading... (which it will remain like forever, until you click on another match, at which point it'll switch back to pending if you go back to it).

EDIT- relogging into the client fixed this issue, so it might have just been a temporary server thing.

GonZelo

04-05-2013

As soon as the replay starts loading the screen "Reply data corrup. The game will now exit" pops and , then when i want to try to watch another reply it says im already watching one.. ( of course i close the client, try again and this happens over and over )

Rampant Core

04-06-2013

all seems good, only bug i have found was a graphical bug on wukong while watching the replay, there happens to be some sort of blur light coming from his hand. oh and do you guys plan to add some sort of exporting feature for the replays? it would be much simpler to record awesome sutff ^.^

Rob11

04-06-2013

Hello, I tryed as much as possible to read this thread to see if my problem has been solve, but I can't find anything, sorry if I mischecked. Here goes my problem : I can't watch replays. When I open it, it tells me that there's something wrong with my lol version and want me to change folder, I click no (cause it is the right LoL folder) then the replay loads. Once in game, in work for 20-30 sec and then BUG SPLAT appears. I tryed to repair the replays with different version numbers but doesn't work. Also, in the minimap, I noticed the towers and nexus from my side ( those in my vision) were only white square. I tryed to fix this for several hours can't find anyone with the same issues except my real life friend. What are we doing wrong? ( i got latest direct X, LOL REPLAY, LOL version)

Prandine

04-07-2013

Sorry if this sounds silly, but would it saying "Replay Unavailable" count as a bug?

Avätar

04-10-2013

I found a bug with Diana's Q.
It won't show that its on cool down for most of the game after it is casted.
There are times where it does go on cool down after use other times it just stays lite up showing that you can still use when it really is on cool down.
Not sure if it was just me getting the bug, but it was on the new aram map.

Vexzor19

Recruiter

04-11-2013

There is an issue with the in client store it doesn't load correctly
also with Lissandra she glitches and lags the game please fix this

BJTheGuru

04-12-2013

Anyone else unable to retrieve a game from late last night? It was a bot match but I was wanted to watch how someone built their champ and it says replay unavailable. However, the game I did right after says watch replay.