I created a schematic to reflect Champion relationships in the lore!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

lol why is zed/akali speculative romantic/mentor? What's that from?

I wish there were someone who knew website design well enough to make this interactive. Maybe some big company who would actually have a reason to do that, like someone with a popular website that has to do with League of Legends... someone with a lore forum...hmmmmm

Bearmagus

03-19-2013

I got a couple edits/additions:
-Cho'Gath is technically imprisoned by the Institute of war. Kog'Maw is also essentially a ward of the Institute, but not necessarily a prisoner. They make sure he doesn't wander around eating people.
-Karthus had an, as of yet unexplained, encounter with Malz and Kassadin.
-Seriously needs some Pentakill love.
-Why don't you also put a "/" through the romantic relationship between Eve and TF, since they are broken up. (might just clutter the chart, but just putting it out there.)
-Zilean and Janna created an Airship together.

O.o wow... found more than I thought I would... Hope this helps.

Zoxtonic

03-20-2013

Don't Singed and Gragas have a business agreement? I also recall a JoJ article that had Blitz sucker punching Singed in the groin . . .

Ebonmaw Dragon

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
lol why is zed/akali speculative romantic/mentor? What's that from?
She is the "Fist of SHADOW" and Zed is the "Master of SHADOWS" and both are ninjas from Ionia, thats is why they have a "speculative" relationship (i guess), nothing confirmed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Veigar is against ALL the city-states, not only Bandle City.
-Renekton is Imprisoned by the IoW (And he may have a relation with Zaun, since he was summoned there)
-MF and GP may have a weird Enemy/friendly relationship

-Maokai is from Zaun (Old Twisted Treeline, Never forget)

-You should add Urf as decreased (Never Forget)

MilkS0da

03-21-2013

i thought poppy is demacia's ambassador?
and mundo should have a speculative relation with vayne haha (in vayne's valantine's day skin, she is holding a card from mundo)

chase2426

03-21-2013

^ skins are not cannon or to be used as valid sources of information :P

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
She is the "Fist of SHADOW" and Zed is the "Master of SHADOWS" and both are ninjas from Ionia, thats is why they have a "speculative" relationship (i guess), nothing confirmed.
I would sooner say Akali and Shen are a speculative romance than her and Zed... since they work together. But even then, that'd be more shipping territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKBTeamAAcchan View Post
i thought poppy is demacia's ambassador?
and mundo should have a speculative relation with vayne haha (in vayne's valantine's day skin, she is holding a card from mundo)
Poppy is Bandle City's ambassador to Demacia.

Garnet

03-25-2013

According to this JoJ issue, Ryze and Taric are 'collaborators', so maybe at the very least an 'other' relationship?

ETA:

Another Ryze relationship:

Quote:
Zilean has been in constant consult with Ryze, and their latest attempt to cure chrono-displasia uses a form of magic similar to that used by summoners on the Fields of Justice. As Zilean is seized with visions from the exact point in time that Urtistan was destroyed, he shares his mind with Ryze, who examines the illusion for anomalies. So far, they have been able to pinpoint distinct pockets of strange energy. They have found that the most powerful and puzzling energy source emits a magical aura that gives off a waveform nearly identical to that of Zilean’s own mind.
Seems like Ryze is aiding Zilean, so I guess that's a friendly relationship!

Edasich

03-27-2013

Awesome work you have here, but Heimerdinger and Rumble's antagonism is more one-sided than that in my mind.

Uuni

03-27-2013

Noxus hates sivir, that should be added
Nocturne originated from twisted treeline, not shadow isles