Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I created a schematic to reflect Champion relationships in the lore!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretLore

06-08-2014

Quote:
Icestar1186:
Since when are Fizz and Nautalis enemies?

the official site lists them as rivals,it was never explained,but naut might simply dislike stuff that comes from the ocean.

HayabusaZero

08-10-2014

Nice, i didn't know that version 1.8 was up. That one is the Vel'Koz update. Maybe the OP will update again after Gnar is release, to get both Braum and Gnar on the chart.

Thanks for the great work, and i hope this fan compilation continues in the future as well.

GenociderX

08-11-2014

Quote:
SecretLore:
the official site lists them as rivals,it was never explained,but naut might simply dislike stuff that comes from the ocean.

The talked about a great darkness in the seas in namis lore, so it would seem about right if fizz was an enemy to Naut because it seem likes he was affected by this darkness

Engrailed

08-13-2014

Update incoming probably today (tomorrow at the latest).

TerraRising

08-14-2014

Quote:
Engrailed:
Update incoming probably today (tomorrow at the latest).

Best of luck.

Engrailed

08-14-2014

v1.9 is a go!

* Braum and Gnar connections added (according to Champion pages - Gnar was just added today)
* Gnar/Rengar connection included due to lore piece
* I left out any connection between Lissandra and Gnar - I wasn't sure if he fought a Watcher in his lore and that caused him to be encased in True Ice...or what. What do you think the creature is in his reveal?
* Several icons updated with new splash art

Carbon839

08-14-2014

I have a question- The Leona/Diana romantic line. It's speculative, so there has to be some evidence for it..?

SecretLore

08-15-2014

I would say that you shouldn't do a connection between gnar and lissandra.
While gnar was frozen in true ice,it looks more like it was caused by a watcher and not lissandra herself.

Quote:
Carbon839:
I have a question- The Leona/Diana romantic line. It's speculative, so there has to be some evidence for it..?

It is speculative(thats why the arrow is made of dots),but it is included because ironstylus once talked about diana having some kind of crush on leona.

Phoenix687

09-10-2014

Always loved the squiggly line between Gragas and Jax XD

Celestial Arc

10-03-2014

sweet been looking for somthing like this for awhile