I created a schematic to reflect Champion relationships in the lore!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Engrailed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifewithimprov View Post
This is really cool and I posted the link to this thread on Reddit. I hope you don't mind.
If you do, I will remove it immediately.
I don't, so long as you credited me by name. I posted it a couple of days ago as well but that was the first version. Thanks for the additional visibility!

Smugfish27

02-21-2013

Lol I love how maokai is right next to the shadow isles but not quite in. forever alone

Smugfish27

02-21-2013

O also Shyvana isn't from Demacia, she is affiliated with it.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Here you have it, Jarvan IV and Kat have a relationship at least based on a common objective and respect

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...-02-may-22-cle

Cerubois

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarvalOfDeath View Post
Here you have it, Jarvan IV and Kat have a relationship at least based on a common objective and respect

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...-02-may-22-cle
There's still the unsolvable speculation that the Jarvan in this instance is actually Leblanc.

Unsolvable because the JoJ is no more, and had set it up to be that way before disappearing. :/

Anywho. Mandatory "There should be a pink line between Lux and Riven." (I've been told I need to promote myself more)

Wild Surge

Recruiter

02-21-2013

This is great. Me and a friend just looked it over, and it's pretty interesting.

Hmm... Malzahar is from Shurima, right?
And Pentakill should be mentioned.
Quinn too, if you feel like it.
Also, I think Renekton is also imprisoned by the Institute.

Kersplakastani

02-21-2013

Malph and Maokai get along supposedly.

Or at least Malph says hes proud to call him an ally somewhere.

Borkcire

02-22-2013

It was probably posted here already, but Garen is friend with Jarvan from childhood.

TheNarvalOfDeath

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
There's still the unsolvable speculation that the Jarvan in this instance is actually Leblanc.

Unsolvable because the JoJ is no more, and had set it up to be that way before disappearing. :/
I will argue this one more time. Yes there was a theory about Jarvan actually being Le Blanc in disguise (at some point it acutally can be pretty much confirmed, back when the inicident in Kalmanda exploded because Le Jarvan attacked Swain) but although for some time the idea that Le Blanc was acting as Jarvan for a long time, survived, new JoJ almost erased any posibility of that being true (i dont remember exactly but on a JoJ there were hints about a noxian prisioner that scaped. I think it was also part of Talon's note). Based on that its much more realistic and reasonable to think that for some time Le Blanc had Jarvan captive, but with the aid of Katarina and may be also Talon, Jarvan scaped, returned to Demacia and him and Katarina uncovered the plot about Kalmanda, where he was framed.

That is why Katarina is in Demacia with Jarvan. It would make no sense if Le Blanc was to uncover the plot that she herself started. The same way it would make little sense for her to try to take down Swain or his allies in the League. Remember that there is strong evidence that points to a close relation between Le Blanc and Swain, and after all the effort to put Swain as the head of Noxus she, desguised as Jarvan, uncovers the plot that she herself started... hmmm

Hell, you can even clarly see that Katarina doesnt aprove Swain as the head of the High Command so now they are now kind of antagonists. Less reason for Le Blanc (of whom we have tangible evidence that ties her closely with Swain) to aid Kat. And just as a reminder, Le Blanc probably had a degree of responsability on the murder of Kat's father (Du Couteau was somehow related to the Black Rose and that got him killed. so that is even less reason for Le Blanc and Kat to be working together)

Aaaanyway, i think this is enough as to put a line that ties those two! And if it is not then i will just rest my case anyway because i respect you and after all, its your work and its really cool

PS: I miss having this kind of discusions, the last time i postes something this long was about the Shadow Isles' altar quotes and before that? Ufff who knows...

Tolfor

02-23-2013

Something else I haven't seen suggested yet: I really feel that Udyr should be in with the "Neutral" as opposed to "Positive" Ionians.