For all of you people who claim AP trynd is easily shutdown, have no friggin clue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyr0nejk2

02-19-2013

Ok so Ap trynd is not some unstoppable god, he can be shutdown, but not easily. Once he gets his items he is nearly unkillable, and if you manage to blow his ult mid-late game he comes back in a minute and has it up again. You can't force a 4v5 because he will take too many towers/inhibs, hell even your nexus. When you play against a good one he will split push harder than any other champ. And he actually forces people out of lane (after a few items and levels) because he might not do more damage, but he has pretty much has the most powerful instant, relatively low cd, heal in the game (only yi has a higher ratio, but it is both channeled and on a long cd). So he basically slowly takes you down while maintaining full health, and if you gank him you risk losing dragon/towers and will most likely not kill him. Also once he gets rabadons+nashors+lich bane he can 1v1 a lot of champs.

tldr trynd is not unstoppable, but he is really hard to deal with and to say otherwise is a high and mighty (the thinking that cuz its ap trynd he is only hard for noobs to stop) stance with little basis.

Sirtommygunn

02-19-2013

"once he gets his items" What the hell are you doing to let him get his items, he's Tryndamere.

Dyr0nejk2

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtommygunn View Post
"once he gets his items" What the hell are you doing to let him get his items, he's Tryndamere.

There reaches a point where its pretty much impossible to stop him from farming, you can be 3 kills up and he will be able to use his spin to get majority of a wave back off and heal. Rinse and repeat.

Malza

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtommygunn View Post
AP trynds laning is very strong. AD trynds laning is very weak.

AP trynd is by no means OP but I think if I can play vs people in plat/diamond range and still farm its not just the other team being bad unless I'm really just rated much lower than I should be.

AlenKT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Swain counters him, but you need a Chalice and/or blue and be lvl 6.

CyanBloodbane

02-19-2013

Play a dive comp and force 4v5 everytime

Syrusa

02-19-2013

"Once he gets his items"
Try glass AD tryd. Talk about unstoppable god if fed.
100% crit chance (with passive), 2 attacks per second, 1k+ damage from each crit.

Honestly, AP tyrnd sounds like the same story as master yi.
Heal, 1 damage spell, go to town.

BeatRushVII

02-19-2013

Honestly the only thing i hear people qq about in regards to him is "he heals for days"....why not just pick up an executioners calling, morellonomicon or miss fortune. Last time i played against one thats all we had to do to shut him right the hell down. He honestly back doors less effectively than a shen, you can just force a team fight, kill all of his team since he isnt there then out push him(he may be a good pusher, but he cant out push a full team of 5)

GotPinks

02-19-2013

I'll try him

WellWHOOOOSThis

02-19-2013

Just saw in a Diamond game, enemy team banned Tryndamere. Goddamn, QualityPlayer is going to get AP Trynd nerfed.