Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

*sigh* When will it settle in that AP Tryndamere is not trolling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotSid

02-19-2013

I've been trying to test an AP Tryndamere build for a while now, but every time I do, my team assumes I'm trolling, threatens to report me, and then get themselves killed over and over again with the excuse "dude tryn is trolling anyway idc it doesnt matter anymore" so I can't properly test the build since I'm dealing with a fed mid and bot lane coming up to 5 man gank me..

When will this become an acceptable thing? It's already proven to be a good build. I go to normal blind to test builds.. but I can't even do that anymore apparently. I think it's time to go to bed :/

YOU GOT RENTED

02-19-2013

On topic: first time in GD I've seen multiple threads about AP Tryn in the front page.

NotSid

02-19-2013

Quote:
YOU GOT RENTED:
On topic: first time in GD I've seen multiple threads about AP Tryn in the front page.

I've seen two "AP Tryn is OP" threads on the front page earlier today. People are starting to catch on, but it's taking a while for it to really make itself known.. :/

Pitufito Dell

02-19-2013

Prolly when a Pro use it.

Swooped

02-19-2013

Voyboy have been playing him.

ByePas

02-19-2013

When a pro does it in a tournament match and wins.

AndThePigGoesMoo

02-19-2013

They shouldn't be complaining in normals. I don't always like builds I see in normals but I don't say anything because you never know when someone is going to stumble onto a new alternate build. I'm always curious to see if it works out. Now for a build like AP Trynd which has been around I really don't see why people are complaining. It's one thing to not want it in Ranked if you've had bad experiences with said build but Normals are a testing place versus real players.

Frenzied Ice

02-19-2013

There is a guy that streams on twitch that only plays AP trynd. He's pretty damn good with it.

AsheIsElite

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Never, because it's bad. Most things are viable in some way, AP trynd is one of the things that just isn't.

She

02-19-2013

lol @ people thinking ap tryn is good... go play ad tryn and try to tell me it's not better.