A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lillman777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2010

can't w8 till she come out. i want to play her so badly she sounds so beast.

DuckOnQuack

10-31-2010

A very amazing champion, but... she is gonna need a lot of nerfing because she's just that cheap xD. very creative. go riot!

remadeforme

10-31-2010

Ohhai, I'm a girl and I don't care about the breasts. Why? Because I lol at the thought of wearing half of the things that the champions do and, oh yes, because I'm far more interested in PLAYING the game than eyeballing the champions.

Also, the the Tryndamere thing, no, that's not terribly attractive. Sometimes the excess of muscles is simply too much and I'd rather look at his abilities (and that darn endless rage!) than at his character design.

I am personally very much looking forward to trying LeBlanc out as her passive sounds very interesting and I could use another caster to use alongside Lux. <3

However, I am really, really, REALLY looking forward to the new map, whenever that is due out. Thanks for all of your hard work, Riot.

Tl;dr: Girl telling you to stfu about boobs, it's not that important. Also, yay LeBlanc and map plz.

darkiebrownjuice

10-31-2010

Sigil of Silence, Ultimate (another Sigil, triggering first one), Distortion (triggers ult-ed Sigil), Distortion back to starting position.

Buying Riot Points brb.

Shoddy Carpenter

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidone View Post
Honestly... Mirror Image sounds pretty dumb. You guys are removing Flash because it's considered a "Get out of Jail free card." Then you turn around and give a champ a passive like that.
but the difference about this is because its a super underpowered version of shaco, she doesnt turn invis and just makes a clone, although she has a blink, but so does kass, shaco, tristy, etc

Choseph Stalin

Recruiter

10-31-2010

gj riot more casters, more **** =D

Helliya

11-01-2010

When does Leblanc come out?

Osyluth

11-01-2010

GG Morg Kass and Shaco thrown together @.@
Oh well, might as well play her

VincentLaSombra

11-01-2010

how much ip it cost?

Stealthbreed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

seems like a Mesmer from Guild Wars lol