A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slain Your Lane

10-30-2010

The Blademaster's mirror images in warcraft have entered LoL...

GG.

oricraftoric

10-30-2010

WOW!
a VERY complicated and ORIGINAL champion design, i appreciate that
I am sure that her skill ceiling will be very high, cant wait to see all the infinite possibilities of combos with her mimic and distortion and all her other spells

I can see her casting distortion on a champion, distorting back to her previous location,casting mimic and distorting to the enemy champion AGAIN and distorting back to her previous location AGAIN!

I am pretty sure this is just one of the many combos that can happen with her.
again, congrats riot, for creating a very interesting and original champion design

Reportable

10-31-2010

Looks like Rylai in the pics.. i hate rylai lol xD
and yea ITS ABOUT TIME to make mirror images in this game. (except shaco)

Optimus Penguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2010

cool I like the concept although I am hesitant about the ult in my opinion LeBlanc will rise or fall based on her ultimate an dhow effective it is

Spicer0

10-31-2010

I serious want to know then she comes in LoL shop monday its will be GREAT

elen ofdemacia

10-31-2010

Probably she will annoy many champions in the League

Sekaru

10-31-2010

To be honest most of the posters with gender/perception related agenda's are making little to no sense. Riot doesnt have the power to simply destroy every preconception created by t.v and things you learned in the schoolyard. They make characters so that we humans can instinctively recognize and relate our preconceptions too. sure it could be funny to have some Skinny lady tank using some sort of magic, but then you'd complain that shes using magic and not enforcing powerful REAL women. the problem is its a game and thus its an image to make the image apply to the most people designers will use natural preconceptions based on what society thinks. if you have a problem about the shape of champions then you should realize that thou it would be possible for riot to create different models of preconceptions such as possibly a fat woman who may possibly be able to tank. they would probably make very little profit and put themselves in a very uneasy situation such as possibly insulting their fatter gamer audience

In the end they may be possibly offending small breated women atm or even males tired of the stereotypes but those are more matters of personal oppinion to the people they offend (and in truth you should never be offended by an image in a game especially one that has little to no relation with real life (no one complains when cho eats other cho's and grows larger and more powerful advocating cannibalism >.>)) But I will say one thing if they create a fatass woman with slow moving speed and the ackward ability to tank people WILL be insulted because that would be reinforcing very negative stereotypes.

Take your pic: Character designs based on preconception wich have been proven efficient and more desireable by a larger audience (after all how do you think it became so popular lol) or Character designs purposely trying to break preconceptions or worse yet enforce negative ones (much more risky simply trying to be rebellious wich is a very hit or miss idea)

oh and how will you recast distortion through mimic to warp you back to your original location?? will mimic stay up for a recast or will distortion be usable even while in cooldown to return you to original location?? also if you distortion and mimic right away do you warp back 2 spots ago or one ./hmm

Elaiden

10-31-2010

No idea what her passive does.. Didnt understand anything from it >.< She goes in stealth for 0.5 sec, then she becomes visible and what? Creates a clone? Just like Shaco? Explain me plx!

Shiny Clown

10-31-2010

Looks very funny

Aycellica

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKey View Post
"K watch her watch her watc- SHE STEALTHED LOOK FOR THE- THERE SHE IS GET THE ONE WITH NO ITE- NOOOOOOOO YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!! Screw her get the ashe get the ashe get th- STOP CHASING THE FAKE LEBLANC LOOK OUT FOR THE TWI- WTF BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!"

Ace.
You sir, made my day.