A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milllk

10-30-2010

another caster? fail. . . . ok FAIL FAIL riot stop FAILING stop making casters!!!!!!!!!!

DarkOrchid

10-30-2010

I support big boobs and I think a majority with me. I am more like fantasy things.
Lux for example looks pretty average IMO. Having actually real girls with be rather too tame for me.

Rather have attractive sexy looking women for me to control.

Also people have the right to care for looks.
Looks have an influence on how ppl choose characters.

Maintence on EU

10-30-2010

Riot I know you are working on the mapzorz but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD could you please speed it the **** up? It's been 2 years with only 1 new map. Jeeez.

GaryPaul

10-30-2010

Maybe it is just me but this new hero has a strong resemblance to World of Warcraft's Draenei. She looks extremely similar with the exception to the tail and horns i suppose. Also her weapon even looks like something you would see in WoW.

Riot stop making casters. Make a tank. Make a melee dps. I dont give a **** about gender honestly as long as its something besides a caster. Just because you can put it for 6300 and make people waste money on RP doesnt mean they are a worthwhile hero. You are screwing the game up.

Also i realize making new heros with similar abilities to older heros helps them stack in team battle but really you need to make new spells. Adding new heros with very similar spells doesnt add to the game it makes it boring. Think of new creative spells instead of recycling. It makes me and im sure other people lose interest when you do pointless things like this.

Animal381

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milllk View Post
another caster? fail. . . . ok FAIL FAIL riot stop FAILING stop making casters!!!!!!!!!!
chill..irelia is next and then you can stop crying.

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintence on EU View Post
Riot I know you are working on the mapzorz but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD could you please speed it the **** up? It's been 2 years with only 1 new map. Jeeez.
two years? dayam. I remember celebrating the one year anniversary with astronaut teemo like it was yesterday. >.>

Deszeld

10-30-2010

Wow, she looks like the evil queen from Snow White to me. There's even the mirror.

DarkPurity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Sad face another caster with CC, cool but hoping the next new character has a different focus.

Oberic

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabonidus View Post
This is pretty awesome.

Also, her E reminds me a lot of my concept Champ, Ienzo, and his nitro wire.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=213263

If Riot doesn't mind, I'll just hold on to the illusion of grandeur that I may have influenced a character design.

Regardless, though, she sounds super fun. Gonna have to pick her up.

(Edit: Wow, downvotes? Why? Is it because I mentioned my old concept champ? I didn't say riot stole my idea or anything, dammit. Just that I was honored at the possibility of a riot employee seeing nitro wire and thinking "Hey, that sounds neat".-_-)
I think the same about Gragas' barrel roll. Invented that in my head when they refused to make more mages. Psychic employees at riot "borrowed" it. XD

D2K

Senior Recruiter

10-30-2010

seems kinda op