Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbayne

10-29-2010

Quote:
velkor2:
Look at her picture. Evelynn + Soraka = LeBlanc?

Screw leblanc, Evelynn will kill her in 2 hits and be gone b4 the person playing leblanc even knows what happened.

Anima Noir

10-29-2010

Quote:
Desender:
bigger boobs!

Gtfo.

Communist Puppy

10-29-2010

Hmm. I'm not sure whether to keep saving for Kennen or buy her.

Philosophofee

10-29-2010

Quote:
MegaManRocks:
Her name is Lux, or Annie for all you loli fans out there.

Lux has a small chest...?

Wow, Riot has certainly raised the bar for what should be considered large. Lux's breasts are pretty large, medium-sized at least. You can't compare them to ridiculously over-sized ones like Miss Fortune, lol

Murti

10-29-2010

Ok, so she has abilities that are almost the same as other champs, but more OP....
That silence thing: Akali's first ability + a silence effect
The chains: Morg ulti, but only targets one person (i guess/hope) and does the same thing but it has way less cooldown probably.
first ability: almost the same thing as alpha strike, but she cant get to the target so it has good parts and bad parts.

This is my opinion.... If someone doesnt think this way, please explain :P

Khabi Jenkins

10-29-2010

with the title "Deceiver" i am really disappointed in her abilities. she is just another female character model with huge boobs. i was hoping to see a shaco like mirror image or taknig the form or a creep to sneak in or out of ganks, or make a clone of another hero. the clones do no dmg but act as distractions for escapes or ganks. the chain slow ability reminds me to much of morg. i was excited for this champion but looking at her now i dont see why i would want her.

Godzimera

10-29-2010

Now where's our tank pirate?

Squiggums

10-29-2010

Umm want to buy melee champs its been like 2-4 ability power champs =/ sad panda

PerTerra

10-29-2010

I don't like the name of the character :P and I thought Shaco was the deceiver. But she seems interesting.

CaptainShark

10-29-2010

eternal chains = morg ult?