How to get out of Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bTg daboi

02-19-2013

Hey summoners I am daboi and i am going to show ya'll how you get out of bronzeee =PP i am running a stream at: http://www.twitch.tv/startohello/new i have good music going on come by and watch. ill be showing some key things to do in low elo.

After all it is bronze II so at least you know your guaranteed a laugh.

Thanks from the Brasilian

Cavo

02-19-2013

Shouldn't you mention to people that you're showing how to get out of bronze that you actually haven't gotten out of bronze? No offense, but if people are watching you to get better instead of the pro players, things are going horribly wrong.

oTwisted

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
Shouldn't you mention to people that you're showing how to get out of bronze that you actually haven't gotten out of bronze? No offense, but if people are watching you to get better instead of the pro players, things are going horribly wrong.
Give him a chance, lol.

Shesocold

02-19-2013

You can also give me a chance lol. Although I kind of only play mid Ahri haha. KDA is 7/4/10 as her though and I already moved up to Bronze 1 in my first day. Probably won't be on for the rest of the day though... But I am kind of boring and look stoned half the time haha. There's still a cool video of me soloing Baron 4 times in the same game... Just ignore my talking didn't think I would be saving the video lol. But I do offer some good tips and information.
http://www.twitch.tv/shesocold

Cavo

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oTwisted View Post
Give him a chance, lol.
No man, I'm rooting for him lol. I'm just saying the title is misleading, I can see someone sitting there watching him with their journal open taking notes on strats/builds/whatever.

Dab0i

05-30-2013

in silver 3 now playing some 5s with friends

Dab0i

06-04-2013

bump silver II

Dab0i

06-23-2013

bump