TheOddOne's Ranked 3v3 TT Tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOddOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorok View Post
melee champs are best on tt because of the tanky nature they have over the ranged conunter part. as for trynd, he has a very strong slow+debuff and a great chase with spin to win. he should not have ( or at least i dont) any problems chasing down people or starting fights. and if you let your oppenets get morg and mundo then your doing something very wrong to begin with. and again he adds power because of what he brings to the team.
you see him coming and have 2 options:
1. fight proly greatest carry in game (assumeing past lvl 6)
2. run and give ground.

if you see him in a team fight you have to kill him or let him kill you while you try to kill his to tank brothers, if you try to cc him, you proly got 1 hard and maybe 2 slows so a sash+cleanse will solve that. if you burn all the exhuast on him then great! he is such a threat you have to do what ever you can to kill him or cc him, opening up the gates for the 2 other guys on his team that you have been ignoreing.

you dont need a great farm with trynd to do well, a great farm just makes up for a lack of skill, you have have to hit for 700+damg on tt because your only trying to kill 3 people not 5
You're mistaken, melee champions are only the best if they can tank and deal damage, not because they're melee. Hence why master Yi type champions are very weak on the map. The real problem with tryn is the fact his damage is almost entirely from him auto attacking at melee range. If you look at virtually all the other champions near the top tiers, name one that has to walk up in melee range to do damage. Not to mention, exhaust or slow spam can severely slow down any damage done by Tryn because champions that can't 1v1 him will just kite him down as he is forced to run/spin up every couple seconds as the opponent team kites him because he has to run towards melee range.

As I said earlier, spam heavy disable champions like nunu/xin/morg/annie are going to force out the cleanse early and spam a disable the next time it's up. And the ability to run away from a melee champ forces Tryn to either waste time chasing or swap targets which allows the person he was chasing to fire abilities off until Tryn's spin is up (or else he's stuck walking).

And as I said, any top team will likely either ignore Tryn while they crush his team as Tryn doesn't do any damage at full health unless he's been absurdly fed or just spam disables on him all fight, I don't recall the last time I've seen any champion crit for 700 damage in TT ever because most games end far before that much farm is achieved..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuranith

Senior Member

10-28-2010

You... You put EZREAL in fail tier. You must be smoking some strong **** there bro. He has a blink, which is an instant WTF escape. He has that Q, which has around 300 damage at level 3. Just... Just fix the tier list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOddOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuranith View Post
You... You put EZREAL in fail tier. You must be smoking some strong **** there bro. He has a blink, which is an instant WTF escape. He has that Q, which has around 300 damage at level 3. Just... Just fix the tier list.
Then he gets run over by about everyone in the tiers above because Ezreal was nerfed to oblivion and has weak bases, low durability and lack of disable. Just tell me which champions don't either obliterate him, outfarm him, outdps or outsupport him in the tiers above. And his Q is far from '300' damage at level 3, I'd suggest checking his numbers before you claim that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychopathicBear

Senior Member

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees View Post
malphite is good on this map now, give him a try if you have the runes.
what's a malphite


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOddOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJooGun View Post
First two videos, Ashe was simply zoned out because it was 1v2 and both(nunu/ryze) had a disable to chase her. Not to mention, ashe (she rushed a banshees it looked like) was just bad and failed to control the wave at all to stop nunu from kiting her if she ran out. Third video had nothing that stood out, 4th video, Ryze did decent damage but highly likely damage champions like Annie or Akali would throw out the same damage (and ashe was stupid again) and WW was underleveled/farmed. And the last one says it was deleted.

That said, I actually ran Ryze almost every game in XPL (before it ended) and did fairly well with it even after the nerfs but his damage is simply subpar compared to say Annie's and his single target disable is just a pathetic version of Morganna's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crs Xpecial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2010

So who's TheOddOne? ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealEstateGuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2010

You sure QQ a lot.
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6895/ryzef.jpg

thx


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordeve

Senior Member

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial View Post
So who's TheOddOne? ^^
1900 ranked elo player. Number 1 ranked 3v3.
Also, it seems people are misunderstanding what the tiers mean. This happened with elementz list and will always happen. Just because a champion is low on the list doesn't mean you cannot be successful with that champion. Especially in blind pick normal, you can win multiple games with any champ. The point of tier lists is to point out which champions fill which roles better.

Yeah you might win a lot of normal games with Ryze, and yes he can do a good amount of damage, but Annie can do everything he can do, but better. That doesn't mean you will automatically melt face with Annie, especially considering differences in play styles, but for overall team usefulness, Annie wins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crs Xpecial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJooGun View Post
A simple score doesn't exactly dictate how well that champion does in a map.