Why arent people allowed to defend their cases?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddlybearmewmew View Post
because at that point, it doesnt matter what i say. the game is ruined and there no differential between right and wrong from what I do after that point.

if your whole argument is "WELL WHY DIDNT U SAY CUDDLY UNICORN SNUGGLES INSTEAD"? they you have a really really rough life ahead of you.
I didn't say "Be really nice to the trolls" I said "Don't feed the trolls"

If your response to bullies is to let them have power over you, you have a rough life ahead of you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMascot

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
I didn't say "Be really nice to the trolls" I said "Don't feed the trolls"

If your response to bullies is to let them have power over you, you have a rough life ahead of you.
Yeah like all those 'non trolls' that call me a 'troll' because i pick ap yi and top vayne.
Just because they're not good enough to do well with it dosnt mean others cant.

So who's the troll now?
The ones that plays well with a non standard champion and summoner spell
or
The ones that aren't good at the game but stick to the rulebook?

You can call that guy a troll for not having smite as a jungler but I can jungle quite fine without smite as Vi and yi


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobMascot View Post
You can call that guy a troll for not having smite as a jungler but I can jungle quite fine without smite as Vi and yi
Not taking smite doesn't make you a troll. It does mean you're not getting many buffs though.

Quote:
So who's the troll now?
The ones that plays well with a non standard champion and summoner spell
or
The ones that aren't good at the game but stick to the rulebook?
... neither?

Do you know what a troll is?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMascot

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Not taking smite doesn't make you a troll. It does mean you're not getting many buffs though.


... neither?

Do you know what a troll is?
I don't so that's why I'm asking.

People not taking smite as a jungler 'does not make them a troll' but the people that report make it sound like they are. I've had an experience where I was going jungle Tryndamere without smite and Teemo decided to pick smite to spite me.
You can pretty much make out the rest from there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobMascot View Post
I don't so that's why I'm asking.

People not taking smite as a jungler 'does not make them a troll' but the people that report make it sound like they are. I've had an experience where I was going jungle Tryndamere without smite and Teemo decided to pick smite to spite me.
You can pretty much make out the rest from there.
Trolls are people who intentionally ruin the game for others. Not taking smite on a jungler is consciously making yourself weaker, so its either a lack of knowledge about the game, or you intentionally weakening yourself. Most people will assume the second option.

Also teemo might not have been doing it to spite you. He might have been doing it because he wanted you to be able to contest dragons, or have a chance at baron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddlybearmewmew View Post
lol its the absolutism of the tribunal that i cant stand with you clowns.

4 people in a premade spam the n word all game.. you say "god just shut the **** up kids"... you broke the summoners code you deserve to be banned.
Thats not true, and I challenge you to find me a case in which this exact thing happened. North America, not EU West please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMascot

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Trolls are people who intentionally ruin the game for others. Not taking smite on a jungler is consciously making yourself weaker, so its either a lack of knowledge about the game, or you intentionally weakening yourself. Most people will assume the second option.

Also teemo might not have been doing it to spite you. He might have been doing it because he wanted you to be able to contest dragons, or have a chance at baron.
But if you look at it from the other perspective.
If that jungler was using teleport, ignite, exhaust, flash they could win trades while invading or counter ganking safely. Most people assume the second option because they're being exposed to 'pro' plays. I myself hate smite because I can't do 'anything' with it in team fights. That one time use on baron in a 40minute game really feels like a waste of a slot to me but also the dragon too. Late game you dont even need smite, early game its all about 'when' to do dragon and is it safe to do so.

So how do we extinguish the trolls?
How do we know it's intentional?

lol that teemo. He left the game game for 10minutes when we were like 15-15 and he had a score of 1-5-2 and was pretty much helpless with his ap build against garen top. Comes back 10min later but apparently we were still playing so he decides to play...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-19-2013

If the enemy has no smite, and im our jungle, i'm going to be stealing more than one baron. Just saying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMG Death Wish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Who cares?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gomethegnome

Senior Member

02-19-2013

The tribunal works in a very manipulative way you are not allowed to defend yourself if someone calls you a noob or stuff like that if you do so and the guy that said it gets the favor of your team you will most likely be banned joining a premade and telling a guy that hes bad too after he called you bad will also get you banned because he already has the favor of the team theres a simple way to avoid all bans which is dont talk in all and get a premade team except for 1 person there might be the risk of him taking it in all chat but he doesnt have a proof and you can most likely persuade the enemy team into thinking that hes the one doing it with your 4 people

TL: DR Tribunal is a bad system and riot is too lazy to remotely check out cases.