Is there a way to find the MMR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoYouEvenRiftBro

02-18-2013

This isn't a I FOUND OUT HOW! This is just a question on maybe if we figure out something to get a better idea. As some people have stated.. they are playing with golds in their silver 5... granted the new bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond aren't anything more than a visual goal for us, and that our elo is now hidden is the real determiner.

Below are some "ELO" from Lolking on the left, and Elobuff on the right.

Wingsofdeathx 2537 / 2109

Crs Stvicious 2498 / 2084

Crs Voyboy 2688 / 2353

Now these are pro players, so let's get some other people who aren't. These are people on my Friends list, who I asked if ok to put up (cept lea but who cares about her, she's just some admin on our TS what's the worst she can do to me?)

I'll use myself as well since I was derp season 2 and killed my elo brand new 12 champs and 2 rune pages nothing on them thinking I was good then (didn't we all?). I restarted ranked this season in season 3 and went from bronze 4 to bronze 1 and still climbing with a 65% win rate so as to give some info as to maybe why my score is a different pattern than the others...(and yes playing only supports... cept in 3vs3 where anivia onry, but this is solo que ELO I'm using from these sites)

Dr Carry 1640 / 1605

LulluLea 1912 / 1770

SupportOrFeedThx 1080 /1275

As we can see though.. everyones Lolking is much higher, or at least a bit higher.. yet my lolking has me lower.... This could be because lolking uses part of an old elo system range from bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond... so anyone is diamond and Challenger has a skewed rating form lolking, and maybe more true from Elobuff.

That being said, tiers aren't anything more than decorations (well not exactly but sort of.. if you keep winning in you bracket and losing your division rank ups and such.. than you probably still need to be in there... idk maybe getting a little unlucky? But eventually you should climb out...

Let's get some other advice in here. Get some discussion and tell me if you want me to look at your elobuff account (it's a paid service like 5 bucks or something so I just cut down on buying stupid **** to make up for it.)

I AM NOT SAYING THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET THE EXACT FORMULA, NOR IS ELOBUFF/LOLKING ACCURATE! I AM SIMPLY SAYING MAYBE WE CAN GET SOME SMARTIES IN HERE AND FIGURE THINGS OUT TO A MORE ACCURATE REPRESENTATION. ALSO AS TO HOW THE MMR WORKS OUT BETTER.

DoYouEvenRiftBro

02-18-2013

Also notice how WoD and StVic are both in diamond1 and elobuff has wings > St, then Lolking has St > WoD. Elobuff also seems to show them closer.. and as Voyboy is in challenger.

TySRT4

02-18-2013

Interesting... but why is yours so much different?

KINGDOMENIX

02-18-2013

I like this post, but I'm not a math guy.. idk it seems like elobuff gives a better score.. is it correct probably not. I don't think we ever will. We might get close enough.. but never perfect. Riot likes to hide it because people get mad at their score lol

DoYouEvenRiftBro

02-19-2013

bump

OBITWIZZLE

02-19-2013

Hold up. People PAY to see LoL statistics? That service costs more than PS Plus, which gives me like 20 free games a year...

Bernkastar

03-17-2013

Just to clear this up, despite this being a rather old thread, LolKing's "score" is just league points converted to Elo using a simple one-step conversion, so it's NOT an accurate representation of your actual Elo, or MMR.

Last season each tier was 350 Elo (eg. Gold was from 1500-1850) and there were 7 divisions of 50 Elo each in each tier (eg. Gold I was from 1800-1850). What Lolking did was assign 70 Elo to each division since there are now 5, instead of 7, in each tier to maintain 350 Elo per tier. Your points, since there's 100 maximum per division, thus represents 0.7 "Elo" for Lolking's score (so if you had 100 points you would have the full 70 "Elo." For example, I have a Lolking score of 1915 because I have 93 points in Plat V: 1850 + (.7 * 93) = 1915.1.