Sona's Private Concert [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

02-18-2013

Diana would nod to Sona, before walking around to notice Nami... being nervous?

"Dear, I hope you are not nervous... I've heard that you are going to sing tonight?"

Diana said this, while leaning against a wall near her... but loud enough only for her voice to be heard by Nami herself.

Ask Shyvana

02-18-2013

Shyvana walked in, wearing... her Ironscale armor. She wasn't much for anything fancy. She smiled at the typical Pentakill music, and went straight for Sona.

"Guess who's here." She said.

Dear Luxanna

02-18-2013

Lux walked in, wearing her Sorceress costume and loving it.

"Hi, everyone~!" She called.

MetalGearSolid E

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nodded, ♪Yea, you can either test you luck with Olaf backstage, or there's a separate room past the kitchen where you should be able to practice.♪
Jon bowed.

"The room will be fine, thank you Maven," and with that he left for the room, and promptly began rehearsing the pair of compositions we was to play.

Ask Fortune

02-18-2013

The sound of a heavy object rolling could be heard, coming closer and closer. The doors opened, and in came Miss Fortune, wearing her Secret Agent dress, rolling in a keg of Rapture Rum.

"Hello hello, buoys and gulls~!" She said loudly, setting the keg up. "The party has arrived~!"

Ask the String

02-18-2013

Sona headed downstairs in a dress similar to her Guqin outfit. She arrived just in time to see Shyvanna show up.

♪Oh hey Shyvanna, ♪ She greeted, ♪glad you could make it. Please, feel free to sit a relax, everything should start fairly soon once most of the guests arrived. ♪

Sona then turned to Lux as she entered, waving hello to her high energy greeting.

But before she could fully greet Lux, Sarah arrived with the drinks. Now it was a true concert.

She approached Sarah with an excited smile, ♪Hey Sarah. That was quite an entrance. You can set up the rum in the kitchen. I have a bar-type area set just waiting for your rum. ♪

As Sona played out her message to Sarah, she spotted a familar man peaking through the widow.

♪Oh...and there's my problem fan, ♪Sona started, pointing toward the window behind Sarah, where the man waved back happily, ♪His name's Rob...and trust me, he's borderline insane. More than likely he'll be watching this whole night, so whenever you feel like doing your thing.... ♪

Ask the Tempest

02-18-2013

((Why I no invite? I'm your biggest fan ;_; ))

Ask the String

02-18-2013

((Well...shoulda said something when I was planning this. Don't worry you can get in on the next one...))

Ask The Golem

02-18-2013

((No Blitz invited? D: ))

Ask Nami

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would nod to Sona, before walking around to notice Nami... being nervous?

"Dear, I hope you are not nervous... I've heard that you are going to sing tonight?"

Diana said this, while leaning against a wall near her... but loud enough only for her voice to be heard by Nami herself.

Nami pursed her lips and took a deep breath "Incredibly nervous..." Her voice was nearly a whisper as she fidgets with the paper in her hands, she seemed to not know what to do with it but at the same time had a bit of an idea. She looked up at Diana for a moment then back down, then back up at Diana and finally back down once more and took a deep breathe.