Sona's Private Concert [Closed RP]

1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

02-18-2013

As one would pass by the Maven's home, they would notice the home decorated for the Lunar Revel. The gates were closed off, and a guard was posted out at the front with a list. He was given explicit orders only to allow those on the list in.

Inside, Sona was finishing up last minute preperations for her concert. She expected a small gathering of fellow champions, sitting around and listening to music. The home was set so only those inside could hear the music. This was meant to prevent anyone from coming in and disrupting the concert.

She awaited at the entrance, waiting for the first of her invited guests to show up.

((To clarify, unlike the Snowdown RP, this is a invite only. Champions and specific OC's only.

The following champions are allowed here:
-Ahri
-Annie
-Caitlyn
-Diana
-Elise
-Graves
-Jarvan IV
-Jayce
-Karthus
-Lee Sin
-Lux
-Miss Fortune
-Mordekaiser
-Morgana
-Nami
-Nidalee
-Olaf
-Riven
-Shyvanna
-Vayne
-Vi
-Yorick

Good luck. Have fun. now to send off the invites ))

Ask Nami

02-18-2013

Nami floats toward Sona's home, shivering slightly not from the cold but from the idea that her time had finally come... She truly wasn't sure if she was ready, she had been practising so much but it still didn't feel like it was enough... When she was granted permission to enter Sona's home she timidly floated in. Apart from her regular Tidecallers armour she was wearing a bit of jewellery, a pearl necklace and some bracelets. She made her way toward Sona "H-hello..."

Ask the String

02-18-2013

Nami was the first to show, which was perfect for Sona.

♪Hello there dear,♪ She replied with a smiled, ♪Are you ready to sing? i can see you're still quite nervous about it.♪

Dear Urgot

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post

♪Hell there dear,♪ She replied with a smiled, ♪Are you ready to sing? i can see you're still quite nervous about it.♪
(( Such language, Sona!

I'll be leaving now...))

Ask the String

02-18-2013

((sry, O key on this keyboard gets stuck...P key too....))

Ask Nami

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post

♪Hello there dear,♪ She replied with a smiled, ♪Are you ready to sing? i can see you're still quite nervous about it.♪

Nami nodded slowly "I think so...I hope so...Maybe..." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head "I promise to try at least... I just hope I don't make a fool of myself."

AskTheVengeance

02-18-2013

((I was wondering why I saw a huge strain of threads with you as the last poster. Have fun :P ))

Ask the String

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami nodded slowly "I think so...I hope so...Maybe..." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head "I promise to try at least... I just hope I don't make a fool of myself."
♪Don't worry, you'll do great, I'm sure of it,♪ Sona assured, ♪Remember I'll be on stage right next to you. Until then, please, relax. Let's wait for a few more to show up before we begin. If you want, there are some refreshments in the kitchen.♪

Ask Nami

02-18-2013

Nami nodded "Thank you, I'm going to need all the help I can get..." She made her way over to a corner and sat down on the ground, mouthing some of her lyrics silently to herself.

Ask The Beserker

02-18-2013

Olaf comes in with his full Pentakill outfit. Except for his shoulder pad which Mack is trying to catch up with him for.

"Hey. Olaf, you forgot your pad!"

Olaf turns and grabs the pad and puts it on. He then proceeds to pick Mack up and readies himself to throw him.

"I'll see you later..."

"Fine... Just be back so my hide doesn't become the League Master's coat."

He launches him off and Olaf continues on and yells to Sona.

"If you need me when the others come! I'll be backstage!"

He marches off to the backstage.

1234511 ... 43