Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lichbane should be built on Ahri way way more often.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGrandDuelist

02-18-2013

Ahri just needs buffs period. She is absolutely awful lategame thanks to the healthstack meta.

Linna Excel

02-18-2013

I don't know. For that cost, you've practically got another Rod item, laindry's, or rylai's. If I wanted AP and mana, I'd go for archangels because it also gives you a little extra mana regen on top of more max mana.

Linna Excel

02-18-2013

Quote:
Bul:
Also Ahri's goal isn't really to kill another Ahri but to kill the enemy adc/squishies.

Very hard to do when you can't really control who gets hit by her W or her ult. Or when anything can intercept her E.

NeoLlama

02-18-2013

it should be in every ap's build somewhere unless they need multiple tanky items

OBITWIZZLE

02-18-2013

Quote:
Buk Wild:
well her ult procs it 3 times if used properly, and if used improperly only procs it once

If you're waiting 2 seconds in between dashes, you're probably dead...