Just because I am excited

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDarkblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I didn't know you could jump multiple divisions in Ranked if you rocked hard enough...I was like, did I see that right...I went from V to III. And I rubbed my eyes and looked again...and it was true.

From what I can tell...a 6 game hot streak must be the reason...and I say rock on...let the good times roll!

OBITWIZZLE

02-18-2013

Hm.. This contradicts a lot of what people have been saying about moving up...

Éloquence

02-18-2013

Woop woop
Congratulations. Keep on that grind.

MDarkblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBITWIZZLE View Post
Hm.. This contradicts a lot of what people have been saying about moving up...
I know but I won the last 6 games in a row including the first 2 of division series
and I seriously just went form Silver V to Silver III

I kind of think my Hidden elo must have been high enough that it just moved me 2 divisions.

Brightinly

02-18-2013

Doesn't really matter unless you jump from "metals" not divisions.

If you get trolled a couple of times on divisions it's enough to ruin your advancing streak.

EvanIfy

02-18-2013

I think this is what Riot intended, to make people feel good about rising in divisions.

MDarkblade

02-18-2013

Well from what I understand it has a lot to do with streaks on how much LP you gain.

Because what the game does is matches you with what it considers harder opponents after each victory which will give more LP if you win and a smaller LP lose if you lose.

So if you continue to lose then yes games become worth less when you win and cost more if you lose...it's an adjustment kind of system...so I think I won enough games at opponents above my current standing that it moved me 2...anyhow just amazed at the move still...for and old bronze ranked player it was amazing