Mastery/Rune Calculator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLENđERM┼˝

02-18-2013

Hello All,

I use to be an avid WoW player and after leaving that game and coming to League I instantly fell in love with the mastery and rune system. Its an incredible system design that offers tons of different play styles and player options.

Has anyone ever thought of creating a type of calculator like the one used in WoW that you can experiment to see final results of different rune set ups at RIOT? I can understand why this wouldn't be implemented for the Mastery's but why not runes? You could speed check many different types of Tier 3 rune set up offers using all the different types of runes offered in the game. I feel like this could also give players that are just hitting lvl 30 a better idea of what they would be investing their IP in as well.

Eg. being a player who looks at MPen reds and sees only a small number could plug these into a talent calculator and see the full effect.(Not best example but on large scale could be beneficial.)

>Let me know what any of you think or if it sounds good

Brightinly

02-18-2013

You can reset masteries. And for runes, trust me, the values seem so low outside you won't know how good they are until you test them on the playground.

SLENđERM┼˝

02-18-2013

But there are so many different runes, wouldnt it help newer players to be able to jsut have something they can quickly access on here or in the game client that shows them if I go all GP 10 runes with whatever other runes Ill have these x,y,z values to help if Im goin support or something.

ScarPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

leaguecraft.com
its a tad outdated, but current the best mastery/rune calculator available

SLENđERM┼˝

02-18-2013

Ok so something like it does exist haha thanks bro.