AP Tryndamere nerfs incoming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I would be pretty pissed off if they nerfed AP Tryndamere. He's been fun for me for the past few seasons. I was upset when they killed AP trynda last year, but they fixed it, and now I feel he's better than ever. I truly, honestly, feel that he will be nerfed. Playing AP trynda is stupid easy, and, unless I'm actually an above average tryndamere player, everyone can carry games with him. I literally have gotten 10 towers, and solo'd the nexus from half hp while tanking 5 enemies. If you wan't to see my build, feel free. I am pretty sure the nerfs are incoming; however as an AP Tryndamere player, I sincerely hope they do not.

Grammatizator

02-18-2013

ap trynd isn't close to being as annoying as ap yi

King Lenny

02-18-2013

His spin ( only damage ) is way too unreliable for him to be nerfed. Unlike Yi's alpha strike who is guaranteed to hit 4 members in a teamfight, you can completely wiff on a Tryn Spin or hit just one person.

With that being said, AP tryn > AD tryn easily. Their main job is to splitpush and AP does it way better.

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I think he might get nerfed at some point.

Not any time soon, but be on the lookout.

Unrestricted PK

02-18-2013

No idea why I been seeing AP Tryn lately or hearing about it. He used to be more viable, they removed some ratios. I got warned on a smurf long ago for playing him haha.

HowardDeanFan

02-18-2013

How do you build and play AP trynd?

Battletick

02-18-2013

He'll get nerfed, because healing is "anti-fun" to enemies who fought they could kill you. Sure he isn't even that strong, but that doesn't mean anything.

Stayer

02-18-2013

It definitely does not need a nerf. He's insanely fragile with garbage damage output and he cannot duel. Send anyone you want and his splitpush gets blocked. Would be stupid to nerf it, it's fun to play but not insane. I'm really not sure why it's become such a popular forum topic. I rarely see it (unless I do it, which has been 3 times on rift and many times on aram)... Meh.

heydan

02-18-2013

add me to friends if you want tips/tricks/builds for ap trynda.. or you can look at my runes/masteries

heydan

02-18-2013

...also, I wish the AP Tryndamere talk would die down. I thought it was my secret? Only player I ever knew who exposed AP Trynda was Norak, a long, long, time ago. I truly wish it would die down, though. For everyone's sake--lets stop bumping this. I just wanted my two cents, lol. Thanks guys.