@CertainlyT I give up on Zed

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLRMercedes

02-17-2013

well, I still own. I just play him like Talon, and I rocked . . . in elo hell

Doctor Squeakies

02-17-2013

He wave clears so easily that once you hit 6 you can most likely push the wave to the turret, waltz on down to Bot and Ult someone for an easy kill.

I feel he thrives on a team with a few hard AoE CC champions (Amumu, Leona, Cass) cause he can just sneak in and destroy the APC or ADC and get out before anyone realized what happened.

I also feel that his Laning is great pre 6 because of your W/Q/E harass. If you're spamming all of his moves like crazy, yeah, you're gonna run out of Energy REAL quick, but I feel like it's more rewarding that way since you have to plan what combo to use in certain situations. Often times I've almost killed the enemy laner just with Q/E harass without even using a single HP pot.

I've also never lost to an Akali mid lane. Zed can EASILY destroy her. Kat is harder to deal with due to her Shunpo, but I've never had a serious problem with her.

I may be Silver III, but I feel that I understand him pretty well. He's real easy to pick up and play once you understand his skills, but becoming a real threat is the hard part.

Dreadguards

02-17-2013

In this thread :

QQ my assasin champ can't 100>0% enemy adc or ap carry with 0 effort

Meanwhile at 2.5k elo - XJ9 carrying games as a jugnle Zed

Titiln

02-17-2013

well, riot nerfed his E anyway.

Vanilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
He just doesn't cut it.
heh heh..I see what you did there

cryte

02-17-2013

He has tons of potential if he isn't focus or has a distraction (Amumu's R), but he's not really a good pick over someone like Akali unless you truly know how to play him

Reyvax

02-17-2013

I think it could be nice to make him a resourceless champ, like kat or garen. May be too strong tho.

Atreiyu

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz4 View Post
Sup Hawke, bout damn time we are finally on the same page on something. Reynfall and I have been arguing basically what you said for weeks.

Personally, I think his actual power level is sufficient. It's simply in his mechanics. His kit design and presentation just don't match his gameplay, and he has a major conflict of playstyle. I can honestly say that I am genuinely bewildered about why Zed is even an energy hero.
He was good before the meta shift from cleaver/assassins to sunfire/warmogs.

Hate when players claim to be right months later when the conditions are no longer the same

gsai

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorkle View Post
Personally I think he's good, although I'm not plat so I can't really say much.
Plat is really necessary to say, stuff, but I think he's good if that makes you feel better.

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

bump.

12345612 ... 27