New Leagues is killing League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirBetalot

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
I think I found the problem^

Seriously, the complaints need to stop. If you want to complain, tell your parents.

If you really do not have a good time in solo queue, play ranked teams or normals. End of story.
Lol i know that was the problem. I am just curious on how this is always happening to me? and what can be done about this kind of stuff.

I mean if someone wants to try jungling new champs, im all for it, but why does it always happen to be on my team, during ranked queues?

If i dodge, i lose points and get bans. If i play i get to get trolled. Its a loss loss.

As for the 'tell my parents' comment. Now the trolling is moving from the game to the forums. Thanks though.

Yourcatmolested

02-17-2013

I've already made a post about this. The amount of trolls hasn't increased, it only seems like they have because now you actually have something to lose. You get demoted divisions, lose advancement games, etc.

ThCakeIsALie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Um, I'm not having any trouble at all. Dunno why you're having such a hard time. I've already advanced a tier in one day by complimenting my team and just being an all-around good team player.

Encouragement = win.

Zerosk8er850

03-12-2013

heres the deal, sometimes you are on hot streaks and its going good, sometimes you get bad teamates, only way out is to just keep playing, it can happen to anyone, ive seen my fair shair of people who just dont want to win, i just dont always have the patience to keep playing, last season i stopped after a little over 50 games because of this, i could get to the edge of gold but then i would get strings of bad teamates for 3-5 games and lose a good chunk of elo....happens to pros as well sometimes, sometimes they get stuck in elos, look at the top players, most of them have a decent amount of games stacked up

and trolling will not help you win :P, i try to fill in, its the best you can do, just keep playing and eventually you will climb as long as you know you can play consistantly well

ZOMGTURTLE

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBetalot View Post
I am convniced this game is a) broken in the new leagues or b) i have the absoulte worst luck of all players.
Honestly, you seem to have awful luck. I fell far into bronze last season and carried myself back up to the cusp of gold, this season I started Silver I, fell to II two or three times, kept at it and got my Gold, quickly flying up to Gold IV. Even playing in the tiers you mentioned, I had a number of ill-mannered people, but very few afks and almost always had a balanced team comp.

Most of the time, I try to get roles all worked out on champ select (calling what I would prefer to play, which is jungle or support, asking anyone that doesn't speak up what their preferred roles are, and working with everyone to try to get them a preferred role). In game, I just try to keep people from fighting each other and staying positive.

I've had a lot more success determining how a game goes as jungle rather than support. I still support often, especially if I'm a further down pick or no one is really willing to do it, but most of it was getting good with Xin and using primarily him. I got a lot better at being aware of the map and helping my teammates ward and counter ward, which has saved lots of lives and helped propel us to victory.

Sofear

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
@ Title

No, it isn't.

I went Gold from 700 as a support main, my friend went Platinum playing only Jax.
how?

last season i had some of the worst trolling ever as a support main. i went straight down to like 835..... then stayed there for a while then another bout towards the end of the season and went right down to like 360 or something. being a support player if your team sux. you suck. u cant do anything really to change it. unless you TAKE OVER!> in which case you still get blamed for anything like not having kills. stealing kills. having more deaths than kills. not saving someone from death!!! etc.

now this new system i started right down low. and it realllllly sux. u know what i think happens. is you get up to like 91 points or so. its not a problem. then all a sudden you get like a game where everyones ping is flipped turned upside down, then a couple a guys who were up to no good. starting making trouble in my laning hood!. u get paired with a game you cant possibly win because they know these players just lost like the last 10 games or when 4 good players carried his sorry ass to a victory so his history is like 9/11 emergency!!!! and you go back down heaps because you were on a hot streak. and bam!> your in ELO HELL BABY! at least it doesn't look to bad, but if you virtually zoom out tiers, you know your in hell/heck!