Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trundle players by skins in my experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gregorymarco

02-17-2013

Classic Trundle: Second least seen Trundle. These players are either people who have a ton of free time who are not willing to invest money in skins, people who know that he fits well into a pokey team comp as a dude that can lead the charge onto a snared enemy, or people that bought him because they see it as an ironic joke to troll while trolling as a troll.

Junkyard Trundle: An extremely rare breed of Trundle players who will take this skin over the highly superior lil' slugger trundle. They will only occasionally come out of their caves when the souls of other skinless champions are broken because a skin they were promised was never released They will then drag them into the cave to sweet oblivion. Seen only once. They did not speak my language; I'm sure it was klingon. They did horribly; hence implying that all people who own this skin (1) are inexperienced.

Lil' slugger Trundle: The least rare of the bunch. Seeing this Trundle will probably mean that you're hitting an average-above average Trundle player that is most likely a hipster who will buy this skin because it's the least **** of the bunch he has. When Trundle is given a new skin 5 years in the future they will be there to bellow their haunting cries: "I bought Trundle skins before it was cool".

End entry.
Would be longer but Trundle has so few skins.
Tl;Dr: More trundle skins pls.

Top Lane Only

02-17-2013

You need to do an analysis of Karma and Sej skin owners. I'm pretty sure I'm one of about 7 people in the world that actually owns a Karma skin.

Zazparoni

02-17-2013

But what if I use the classic even though i own both the skins?

Clubbems

02-17-2013

I'm sorry, what about beating people to death with a muffler is inferior to Lil' slugger trundle?

Raloosh

02-17-2013

I've never seen junkyard trundle either.
Good list.

Top Lane Only

02-17-2013

Quote:
Fluffum:
I'm sorry, what about beating people to death with a muffler is inferior to Lil' slugger trundle?

Pink shoes op.

Snicklers

02-17-2013

Quote:
Nubilous:
You need to do an analysis of Karma and Sej skin owners. I'm pretty sure I'm one of about 7 people in the world that actually owns a Karma skin.

:O me too i thought i'd never meet another

Applesause

02-17-2013

Trundle skins are stupid.. ive owned trundle since he was released... and i own a crapload of different skins for different champs.. and i will never buy one of those childish skins of his... riot needs to jump on this, imo... FULL METAL TRUNDLE... time to troll somewheres else

Top Lane Only

02-17-2013

Quote:
staticspine:
me too i thought i'd never meet another

we must copulate to preserve our race.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

02-17-2013

This thread is relevant to my interests.