elo question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silence I Frag U

07-12-2011

hi i m just about to start ranked ..can some 1 explain me about this elo thing..as in wht ranking do we start with at wht do we get shields how much elo we win or loose..and on wht ranking is this elo hell exactly?
thnks in advance

thelost1

07-12-2011

elo hell is when you feel like you should be in a higher elo than you are most people that get good KDA ratios talk of this and blame there team some times it is the team other times its them but are stuck in a low elo and cant get out of it
most people will move up in elo based on how much impact or influence they generally have on a game
i think you start at around 1k elo then from there based on wins and loses you gain or loose rating based on weather you have a high or low chance at winning against the enemy

DanyalZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Elo is a rating system.

i would not recommend playing a ranked game until u have learned at least 1 dps, 1 melee, 1 nuke, 2 support, 1 tank, 1 jungle. At the beginning everyone will just play what they want even in 1400 elo people play what the want and not what the team needs. but all in all team must have at least 1 tank 1 ap nuke 1 ad carry...

You can try it out see how you do always XD