[Suggestion] Subforums with handpicked premium guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-02-2009

Being an old Dota player and an old member of Dota-Allstars, there was one feature I especially missed here. That is the premium and quality guides that were placed on its own subforum.

It really makes it much easier for beginners to find the quality guides, and it also allows more advanced players who are looking for a new strategy and/or playing a new hero to find them easier.

A guide contest would be really awesome, if you could have one here. It would add some competition on making quality guides and will boost activity here among the more "pro" players.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-02-2009

http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=28809

If anyone's interested we could probably build some sort of a ranking system, or organize them into basic vs. advanced guides.

Aurega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-02-2009

Well, I enjoy reading (while bored at work, or in boring classes) guides, but I have been disappointed by the quality of most of the guides found here, and it's a real pain to search for them.

A ranking system would be great, but the question remains: Who will determine the ranks? From previous forum experiences, letting everyone decide is generally a bad idea. But I'm willing to help you work at something if you're interested.

But great job on that list though!

Aurega

Senior Recruiter

12-03-2009

Would be nice if someone else could give their input on this.