Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Updates to the League System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkfriend337

02-17-2013

****ing too late after winning my first, losing 2 and getting demoted. Should have fixed the stupid system before it was put into place.

slotty

02-17-2013

Can you guys do anything about DC fail to ban champions? It's not particularly fair that connectivity issues disadvantages one team

Mohagan

02-17-2013

welp, i disconnected from my game and when i try to reopen league the patch starts D:

finally gets back in and gets a leave...god damn patch took too long...

ricksdirtyundies

02-17-2013

Quote:
Mohagan:
welp, i disconnected from my game and when i try to reopen league the patch starts D:

finally gets back in and gets a leave...god damn patch took too long...

What exactly was the point of this 200+ MB patch I just downloaded minutes ago? I don't see any notes about it.

Lesthrid

02-17-2013

The LP clamping problem is affecting a lot of other divisions, not just division 1. I am gold 5 and due to some losing streaks at the hands of afkers, leavers, and bad games my MMR has dropped a bunch. Here's the problem: when I actually do go on a win streak I get 7 LP from my matches, and when I finally lose, I lose 21. All that work, lost. It isn't even worth the frustration anymore.

getpawn

02-18-2013

can you nerf elise and jayce 2, cause having 6 skill before level 6 is just too op.

Giant Durian

02-18-2013

Alright... So I'm on a win streak, and the last game I won, I gained 3 LP.... 3 LP......... From 90-93. If this keeps decreasing, how the heck am I ever supposed to hit 100 LP? Next game, I'll only gain 1. The game after that.. I'll only gain .5 LP. This is crazy.

Tytrus

02-18-2013

Please fix the matchmaking process of placing players of "similar" skill in the same game. In the past few games, I've had someone who is in division 4 or 5 on my team, while I'm a division 1. They ALWAYS feed, and always throw the game. In checking other players, the enemy team never has such low players. ALMOST ALWAYS, all of the players are the exact same tier except for a SINGLE player who is tier 4 or 5. Tell me riot, how does that system of yours work? Do you throw a random player where he doesn't belong for the giggles or what's going on? I know someone that has a 31% win ratio doesn't belong in a match with people who have 60% and above ( no where even CLOSE to the same skill level or experience level ). Please riot for the love of this game, fix your ****ty matchmaking!

ChillyPhilly

02-18-2013

Quote:
Yegg:

- "Loss forgiven" during server issues will now prevent demotions as well as series losses

Apparently, server instability or downtime also prevents promotions...=\

butthurtlocker

02-18-2013

PAIR US WITH PEOPLE IN THE SAME DIVISION RIOT

It's not fair to handicap us like this

The reason I'm trying to move up in ranks is TO GET AWAY FROM TRASH PLAYERS, and your current system will pair me with them anyway! FIX IT, and FIX IT FAST

I'm getting stuck with people who don't even know how to play all 5 roles! Supports that take CS! Verbal abusers! I do not play like this and don't deserve to be paired with such trash. Pair these players with each other, not with decent players, and especially not with players who are a couple divisions higher. I don't see how you could find that acceptable even for a minute!