Updates to the League System

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxxKakashiixxx

02-16-2013

Thank you Riot <3

Babbygap

02-16-2013

Love how this happens after i lose 2 divisions in one day, both from losing one game at 0 lp

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

This would have been nice before I got demoted for a 2 game losing streak after finishing placement.

KenjinKell

02-16-2013

im not a fan of this new system either.

i just won a 4v5 solo because our nunu never connected and was awarded 8 points.
then i won a 5v5 solo and carried, so i got 10 points.
then i lost a 5v5 in which i carried my inferior team and lost all 18 points.

now, i would think that if you're winning 2 out of every 3 matches, you must be doing something right. clearly you're showing that you deserve to move up, no? not barely breaking even....

SwollenBEAR

02-16-2013

This new league system sucks. I feel like I'm farther away from getting up in the ranks than i was before. If anything there shouldn't be 5 tiers in platinum/gold/silver/bronze. Also you should have people from the same tier facing each other not different tiers.

Cerebral Balsy

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCornor View Post
I got demoted a few days ago, any chance these changes will be applied if you have been demoted very recently and have yet to play another ranked?
This basically happened to me two times, first got demoted after a few losses in a row when I started after s3 patch, then built my way back up and went on another unlucky streak, along with another demotion. Any hope for us?

Numot

02-16-2013

One big bug that is still out there, players in a series are matched like it is any old match. This makes a trolls life much easier as they can get the rise they want alot easier by screwing over someone in a series.

KPanda

02-16-2013

If only I waited till now to get to promotion series I just loved getting 5 LP, 2 LP, 1 LP then suddenly losing 17 LP. Either way great changes

DarienWeedstorm

02-16-2013

Waaaaaaiiiiiiit loss prevented could get you demoted?! O_O

Steadfast

02-16-2013

Why not let us know plans in advance ? I went from 92 to 95 to 96 (with a dodge in the middle) then dropped 17 next game. I would of not played ranked.