@Riot, can we actually talk about Janna?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfestedSCV

02-28-2013

yeah JANNA BUFF TY MORELLO !

B3ER

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We're going to be giving Janna a little love, likely undoing one of the nerfs. Statikk will have details when it's done
About time... This took too long to realize.

Aeolian Melodies

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazral View Post
I don't know how you build your casual support Janna, but I build her with a Deathcap

And of course I max the W first for maximum casual fun. W > Q > E.
I build her the way you build any support. That means the 3.3k you spend on a Deathcap, I'm spending it on wards, pinks, and items for my team.

Kazral

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenluvartz View Post
I build her the way you build any support. That means the 3.3k you spend on a Deathcap, I'm spending it on wards, pinks, and items for my team.
That doesn't sound very casual :P

Anyway. I really don't know which nerf I'd pick to revert if I could only pick one. The quick tornado, the shield, and the ult all seem like such good options. I never played Janna pre-nerf, so I don't know what each of those would feel like if reverted.

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
We're going to be giving Janna a little love, likely undoing one of the nerfs. Statikk will have details when it's done
maybe the .2 ap ratio nerf on her W that came completely out of nowhere?

oddish33

02-28-2013

Quote:
Thanks

Fyrindr

02-28-2013

While Janna may not be in the greatest place now, she is most deff still one of the best, if not the best disengage supporting in the game

HiddenHope

02-28-2013

Ima bump this as I main supports and janna was my 2nd support (Sorakakakaka was first)

ZeroSoulreaver

02-28-2013

My night has been made!!!

Aeolian Melodies

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazral View Post
That doesn't sound very casual :P

Anyway. I really don't know which nerf I'd pick to revert if I could only pick one. The quick tornado, the shield, and the ult all seem like such good options. I never played Janna pre-nerf, so I don't know what each of those would feel like if reverted.
Casual = non-competitive gameplay. It's casual because I'm not a pro player. The fact that I choose to play her in the optimal way does not make me a pro player.

Anyway, it depends on what they want to do.

If they want to make sure that she won't be too strong, they'll revert the Q thing.
If they want her to be able to be aggressive in lane, they'll revert the E nerf.
If they want her to actually be able to disengage, they'll revert the R nerf (pushback range, maybe give the slow back).

I'm hoping for either the shield or the ult but I'll really take anything at that point.