Astronaut Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamoki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Since its the 1 year anniversary of League of legends why not do the Urf thing over again, make it 5 RP for the first week then 50, then 500 and finally 5000?
Plus, most people would rather buy two 1k RP Champions than a 2k RP skin I really srsly doubt anybody in their right mind would spend that much unless they had all of the champs or alot of money.

I love the game, been here since November of last year, but I don't like emptying my wallet to celebrate. Im not being frugal if I am smart enough to realize that I am spending 15$ to unlock 500kb of information.

Astronaut Teemo skin sale pretty please with a cherry on top!!!!
maybe make it 1000 cause its the first year anniversary.

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2010

Way I saw it; it was a kind of

"Happy Birthday to us all, we're gonna celebrate it by taking your money" kind of thing.

zankioh

Recruiter

10-27-2010

Many people bought the skin, you can't just change it now.
And if you have to think about 15 bucks that hard then I'm sure you got some other issues to solve than this, sorry man lol

Karnivore187

10-27-2010

im made of money

Sabnitron

10-27-2010

I totally wanted it. I've got about 4k RP just sort of sitting around collecting dust, so when I saw there was an astronaut Teemo skin for the anniversary, I thought it was awesome and immediately logged on to buy it. But then when I saw it in the shop above the number "1,800", there was no way I was going to purchase it. No way in hell.

smithz

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
I totally wanted it. I've got about 4k RP just sort of sitting around collecting dust, so when I saw there was an astronaut Teemo skin for the anniversary, I thought it was awesome and immediately logged on to buy it.
I did this. I also got gent cho for 1800 and laughed at all the QQ about his price.

Jamoki

10-27-2010

I guess it is too late. I saw the picture on forums and was like i gotta have that, thinking no way RIOT would actually make it 1820 RP. I logged on and I was like, "AWWWWWWWWW CMON, SKIN SALE PLS!!!!!!!". But then again I don't remember RIOT ever putting a sale on a legendary skin. I was hoping this would be the first time.

I don't think Gent cho is worth it, because they didn't change the particles.

Dirty Foot

10-27-2010

It's like, 15 bucks. I'm down with paying that price, so I bought it. Teemo might still be garbage in ranked, be he's also still fun as hell to play in normal.

smithz

10-27-2010

15 bucks is like a 12 pack, just drink water for two weeks and get yourself the skin.

tys

10-28-2010

i totally thought it meant everyone was getting the skin for free

like how everyone got ufo corki