Out of Bronze Division

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord0fLordz

02-16-2013

Hello,

Well last night I finally made it out of Bronze Division (I started out at BV and am now currently at SV) it was tough but it took me about a month, no I didn't take any pictures or anything but you can probably Lolking me.
In this tread I'll say a few things that I found very useful in lane and overall in the game.
I main ADC and Jungle.

I got out of this division with about 4 champions.

MF, Cho, Xin, and Caitlyn.

Being an ADC. I noticed that most of the ADC's freak out when they see you not in lane, so when there was not CS to be farmed I went out of their fog of war this makes every player on the map think twice about moving forward or striking for a kill. (Learned from watching VoybBoy's stream)

ADC: Whenever I backed and my Support was at full health I would look at his items does he have a ward? And if so How many? If he had more than 2 then I wouldn't buy any. But if I saw that He only had one left and our farm was going very well I would buy a ward. Yes I would buy a ward this makes it so we could stay in lane longer and farm longer.

ADC: Very rarely would we tower dive. It is very important to know your comp and know the other bot's comp. For example if I'm MF and I have support Leona. We are a full out burst comp. By being this comp we have to be far away from their turret so the perfect place would be farming in between the two side bushes. This lets Leona dive in and MF burst them without having to worry about turret or being ganked since river and tri are warded.

As a Jungle

I mained Xin so it is very easy to go for a kill. Level 2 ganks are very powerful vs opponents who can't get out like Fizz, LB, Kat, Nid, Cait.

Usually when I play Jungle I buy 2 wards every time I back. I put a ward in the side bush in middle and one on top. It is important to know that they are the Carries so when ganking try to give them them the kills. Protecting them from the enemy ganks is very important.

As the jungle you have more free time to look at your minimap so it esentially your role to ping the jungler location and ping if he is going for ganks, ask for dragon if you see your bot has killed their opponents tell mid to shove lane and go into dragon pit. This is all Jungler's job.

Well sorry for making this very long and I hope that those struggling out of Bronze find it usefull.

Most of all... Try to be a leader stop fights. There will always be time when there is someone who is going to be MID OR AFK. Try to solve this issue suggest he goes a mid support? Like Lux MAYBE he will oblige but maybe not.

Hope it helps you all

LoudFootSteps

02-16-2013

This is all good information, but I don't think the ranking system has been out for a month yet...

Tiello

02-16-2013

I liked. useful.

Lord0fLordz

02-16-2013

:O really?

I said about a month I've just been focusing on getting out...Never intended to post but since I'm seeing people do journals and stuff

laxjoh

02-16-2013

I climbed out solely using Vayne and Vayne only. Yes, she gets hard countered easily. Yes I've been countered 90% of my ranked matches. No, I rarely lost.

The important part of the story is; if you are good with a champion (or just good in general at LoL), counters won't mean much to you. You also have to utilize each champion's strengths and weaknesses.

Lord0fLordz

02-16-2013

Laxjoh exactly I mained hardcore MF even if I knew that the other team was going cait but sometimes I had to watch out for the whole team comp. MF is very strong but does the other team have someone that can stop my ult? Does their support can stop it? i

MF vs Vayne is very easy for MF as she is a burster with a Leona suppport it's a kill lane BEFORE lvl 6.

You want to set them down kill their CS kill them every time they come back BE aggressive. But Vayne can stop MF's ult it's important to keep in mind their abilities.