Udyr skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x1beefcakes1x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

come now riot u must have something up your sleeve he is in much need of a new skin and needs to have a VU

Fluffy1

02-16-2013

they dont often touch udry cause he requires 5 seperate textures for each skin. too much work for a champ that isnt a hot seller

x1beefcakes1x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

i feel this is true, how ever alot of people who do play him are true fans. I think he is going to take back off in season 3. maybe they will have some concepts sometime soon wishful thinking

3mptylord

02-16-2013

Spirit Summoner Udyr appeared in the game files back when iBlitzcrank did. I think they are planning a skin - but let's be honest, it's going to be hard to top Primal Udyr.

x1beefcakes1x

02-16-2013

primal udyr is good very well thought out. how ever im thinking they should do like a legendary creatures skin. same abilities just different particles.

lLeggy

02-16-2013

I garee he needs a new skin but before Riot had skins that changed the look and style of champs and their abilities Udyr had one of the coolest skins ever.