Champions Icons Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

I have problems with the following Icons

Morgana's Tormented Soul has the same Icon as Veigar's Event Horizan
Karthus's Defile has the same Icon as Veigar's Dark Matter
Ryze's Overload has the same Icon as Veigar's Primordial Burst
(I'm guessing Veigars are just place holders because he was just added in the game)

Teemo's Noxious Trap has the same Icon as Ashes Plentiful Bounty
No reason for this! Please change it

and just a couple of weird looking icons...
Rammus's Tremors ability is a picture of a Docter? Why?
Twitches Full Automatic ability is some kind of blue cow?
Tryndamere's Mocking Shout looks like a shriviled up undead alien thing...
hoping these are also place holders

Kayles Icons seem out of place... Shouldint Intervention have the sheild icon? Shouldint Reckoning have evil eyes icon? Shouldint Divine Blessing have the angel wings Icon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreshLikeThresh

Senior Member

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
I have problems with the following Icons

Morgana's Tormented Soul has the same Icon as Veigar's Event Horizan
Karthus's Defile has the same Icon as Veigar's Dark Matter
Ryze's Overload has the same Icon as Veigar's Primordial Burst
(I'm guessing Veigars are just place holders because he was just added in the game)

Teemo's Noxious Trap has the same Icon as Ashes Plentiful Bounty
No reason for this! Please change it

and just a couple of weird looking icons...
Rammus's Tremors ability is a picture of a Docter? Why?
Twitches Full Automatic ability is some kind of blue cow?
Tryndamere's Mocking Shout looks like a shriviled up undead alien thing...
hoping these are also place holders

Kayles Icons seem out of place... Shouldint Intervention have the sheild icon? Shouldint Reckoning have evil eyes icon? Shouldint Divine Blessing have the angel wings Icon?
Rammus' tremors ability is a picture of him with glowing red eyes.... lol??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Sad View Post
Rammus' tremors ability is a picture of him with glowing red eyes.... lol??
no... its not


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreshLikeThresh

Senior Member

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
no... its not
ya i play rammus all the time, ill give u a screen sho tif u want =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logo

Senior Member

08-03-2009

Yeah for me tremors = demonic looking rammus.

Have you been in beta for a very very long time? Maybe there's some sort of patching/art resource issue with your install?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phatty

Member

08-04-2009

Rammus's tremors icon is a picture of a doctor for me as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

muusbolla

Senior Member

08-04-2009

I think your game files are ****ed up. This probably belongs in Bug Reports.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusbolla View Post
I think your game files are ****ed up. This probably belongs in Bug Reports.
k thanks! I'll do it right now