Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Live Design - PBE context thread for 2/15/2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rustmaker

02-15-2013

As a Tristana main, I would be a bit happier if you guys could update Rocket Jump to be more fluid (like Kha' Zix's Leap) and less awkward to use. However, I will take any buffs I can get! :P

Vandite

02-15-2013

I like the change of shatter, Depending on the Percentage, it might be a nice buff for iron solari on hom

Vandite

02-15-2013

What was the issue with the armor aura it gave though? Was it too strong early levels?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

02-15-2013

Quote:

Taric

Taric is unquestionably above his peers at the moment in terms of overall power level - so in the end, keep in mind that it *is* intended to be an overall nerf to his laning presence.

Quote:

Was it too strong early levels?

Yes.

DreadnaughtXER0

02-15-2013

But Vayne has a horrid early game. I would even rather pick less AS per level for longer range. Also for being the night hunter in the league of gap closers and MS steroids her passive is trash and her ult is meh.

Also you guys must have the biggest hard on for Warmogs. Seriously just nerf it like real men or delete it.

NotBuzzJack

02-15-2013

So basically you turned Taric into a right clicker version of Ryze.

I'm a little scared of what he's going to do top lane with those numbers.

Komeiji Koishi

02-15-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:

Taric

* Shatter no longer gives a flat 10-30 armor aura, instead radiating X% of Taric's armor to allies.
* Shatter has an armor scaling damage ratio.
* Taric's passive changed to deal X% of his maximum mana as bonus damage.

Why does this feel more and more like Rammus?

Well, hopefully with this change people will start picking Rammus support more often.

Noric

02-15-2013

Xypherous - Are you not worried that the change in sustain type on BoRK will turn it from being an item well used on ADCs against bruisers to an item best used by bruisers?

DarkSniper

02-15-2013

Big fan of the taric change. Power level shatter + early emblem of valor makes phys damage ---> 0.

Vandite

02-15-2013

Quote:
Noric:
Xypherous - Are you not worried that the change in sustain type on BoRK will turn it from being an item well used on ADCs against bruisers to an item best used by bruisers?

I think it's to help both sides, Buying it on a bruiser when you're behind and they buy a warmogs wont feel as bad as it did in the past