Akali is getting rediculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SolaceVermillion

02-16-2013

I agree that her ult needs a longer cd and maybe lower the stacks of her ult to 2. That should slow her down to a reasonable point. However a simple pink ward kills her dead. yes kills her dead :]

alfavhunter

02-16-2013

o hay look its akali.. o she just vanished cause we are trying to gank her.. o whats that, i have a pink ward in my inventory, HI AKALI.. o wait shes already dead now.. wow, so hard to just say hi to her these days

alfavhunter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolaceVermillion View Post
I agree that her ult needs a longer cd and maybe lower the stacks of her ult to 2. That should slow her down to a reasonable point. However a simple pink ward kills her dead. yes kills her dead :]

akalis damage is strong for 2 reasons

1. she has 0 actual CC as slows are the weakest form of CC
2. she is easily counter able through items

she has high mobility because she is very squishy

akali is balanced how she is, though her passive mgith need some tweaking because htye just changed it to open up more rune options for her

JevelFaithful

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chijoku View Post
I've been playing Akali for about a year, and she's the closest thing to a main for me.

What normal players fail to realize is that Akali is actually a very easy champion to shut down. She relies heavily on the opposing champion making mistakes. In reality she has several drawbacks, which I am going to list for you.

[..]

<3
^

Alithalor

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horneybearman View Post
Shes not easy to shut down because shes guaranteed to get/steal at least two kills in every teamfight so she'll always snowball. If akali has any CC on her team she has no worries because her ult is more OP than darius ever was
How? Let me guess. You think Akali will Ult to your AD or AP Carry and Burst them down right? Even with a full Build this takes at least 2 Dances and 2ish Marks which is 4ish seconds for two Marks.

Here's a thought. Have a Champion with hard CC such as Taric, Leo, Garen etc. stand right to your Carry. When Akali jumps them CC her and burst her down. If you want to counter argue "but she has Shroud" someone should have a Pink then. You have now countered Akali.

Delphineas

02-16-2013

She's fine. except for her shroud bull**** stealthing her while stunned or surpressed