ADC Positioning Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technify

02-15-2013

I just started playing twitch and i find that I'm constantly getting blown to pieces. i understand that positioning will help me avoid this so are there any tips you can give me? Don't give me stay behind the tank because in my games I'm usually getting charged by a Hecarim or Vi or something similar .___. Tips for adc overall would be nice too

CJBulldogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Biggest advice i can give you for Team fighting is don't be in a rush to start auto attacking and throwing down the damage..basically what you want to do is look at the enemy team..count the number of champs that can get to you with gap closers/ults so you know who all can be a threat...next NEVER...once again NEVER unless your ezreal try to do poking up in front of your team when your in a stand off..be really patient...back off from your team enough where the enemy is either forced to blow cooldowns against them...or they take alot of free dmg waiting for you to get closer...once fight starts keep max range distance from the closest enemy (max range meaning AA range) with twitch when you ult it makes it easier by just aiming the front champ and your attacks will still hit the rest of their team.....ask your team especially your support to peel for you..and learn to kite DO NOT sit still and auto ever...always move in b/w attacks as best as you can

Practice Practice Practice...if you have LoL replay this will be greatly beneficial for you to re-watch teamfights and see what you could of done differently TO STAY ALIVE...you can only do dmg if your alive...always attack the closest target and don't listen to your team if they keep wanting you to "ignore" "insert champ" thats in your face...if your alive then your team will more then likely win the team fight...

Caítlyn

02-15-2013

Look at their Xin/Zed/etc and watch what they do. Wait for them to use their dash move on somebody else and only then is it safe for you to appear.

Cyanide Velocity

02-15-2013

Most def don't go in right away. Wait until an ability or two has been used. Let your tank/support/whomever stun/slow/snare before coming in and always know when to back off. 2v5 is not a fight you want to come in on. Also remember to focus the squishies, not the tanks. That just pisses them off and makes them start after you.

Technify

02-15-2013

Erm idk if im right but i heard that attacking whoever you can is better than focusing the squishies