What to do if "Server is Busy"?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natakolol

12-02-2009

so should i leave the launcher open or open and close it to have a better chance of getting in?

Thordin

12-02-2009

You'll need to refresh, in the bottom left of the launcher is options, click it, click save options and it will refresh the launcher to check the server status.

Obsoletion

12-02-2009

If you get server busy message, just keep clicking options and saving settings, I did that and eventually it appeared as online.. not sure if it was just coincidence though.

Shiddy

12-02-2009

I was given a leave because of this "busy" server business. Please fix this, there was nothing I could do to reenter the game.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

12-02-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

The servers will eventually be open to everyone, it will just take time. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to change player records, though.

Shiddy

12-02-2009

I have opened a ticket with the support section of the site. Hopefully this gets remedied.

AotW Kodiak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

ok buying riot points shouldnt make u a high priority to get in on busy buying the game ya but not paying for riot points

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiakslayer View Post
ok buying riot points shouldnt make u a high priority to get in on busy buying the game ya but not paying for riot points
your logic fails. ive spent more money on riot points than youve spent on buying the game as im sure most people who have bought rp have. of course, ive bought the game on top of that. in all ive dropped over a $100 on the game.

so how it should work is you should get weight based on how much youve spent. of course that wont happen, because its sensible. you cant lock people out of the game without at least making a queuing system or something. i dont see myself being able to play this game when i want, much less playing with all my friends.

Kronoen

02-07-2010

I bought an IP boost with 500 riot points, I've been home ALL DAY snowed in... hoping to have A LOT of IP before it expires, and guess what now i cant use the IP boost because of the freaking outage. so I know its hard, this and that, it takes time, but i sure hope that they will refund that time to the account because man this is starting to get aggravating.....

Biggyhead

02-07-2010

hopefully it will just be up soon because i also added riot points yesterday and pulled a all nighter playing and then i wake up bam <.< lol...well im sure they'll fix it just give them time and also i don't think just because you put a lot of money into the game, you get first priority. It was YOUR choice in the first place to actually put the money in. Just hopefully it be up soon i shall be waiting >...just not too long

12345612 ... 14