Cowbell's Community Server Downtime Post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

More CowBell SAC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Now many of you have posted over and over again about the servers being down. It's never any fun to sit around waiting for your game to come up, and more stressful if it's your time off, but all MMO game need time to update. Here are a few things I would like to let everyone remember.

-There are a lot of people who haven't bought this game, nor paid anything towards it. If you are one of these people, please be respectful of the RIOT staff. They work hard for your pleasure and you give nothing in return.

-We don't pay monthly fees. For those like myself who bought the game, it's a one time payment. We don't help out any more after that unless we want skins or other merchandise.

-Server Overload: How many people are trying to log on right now while they are updating? Yes, they are past their deadline for the update and should post a notice of extended time, but they are working hard to get the servers up and running rather than checking the forums.

Please be respectful of the staff. They work hard under minimal conditions and we all should remember that. How many of you would like people whining about scheduled downtime issues when the people playing your game don't return anything to the game.

Cowbell out.

Q the Swift

01-18-2011

(:

Yndi7

01-18-2011

This post needed more cowbell.

TheRiptideVibe

01-18-2011

I respect Riot. Much more then Blizzard. I've paid and I support them aswell. Thanks for the server post.